Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid tried to ask for help at Walmart

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
She tried to ask me to reach something off the top shelf for her. I informed her I am not wearing a blue vest and am not a Walmart employee, and she should find one for assistance, to aid her with her shopping difficulty. even though I could have easily reached it for her. She got extremely angry at me, but I just walked away because it’s frankly not my problem. Have to fight foid entitlement one small step at a time.

Last edited:
> tall
> women approach

cool

She tried to ask me to reach something off the top shelf for her. I informed her I am not wearing a blue vest and am not a Walmart employee, and she should find one for assistance, to aid her with her shopping difficulty. even though I could have easily reached it for her. Have to fight foid entitlement one small step at a time.
:chad: Story I can’t relate.

It's not much, but it's honest work. :feelsjuice:

(Fighting female entitlement, I mean)

She tried to ask me to reach something off the top shelf for her. I informed her I am not wearing a blue vest and am not a Walmart employee, and she should find one for assistance, to aid her with her shopping difficulty. even though I could have easily reached it for her. She got extremely angry at me, but I just walked away because it’s frankly not my problem. Have to fight foid entitlement one small step at a time.
Mogs me by having foid talk to you

Based and entitlement pilled
All brocels should strive to be like you, gynocentrism would fall if only incels would collide

Fucking based Walmartcel-dono. Bitches aren't entitled to our help reaching the top shelf, nor our calculators.

[UWSL]i would reach for that thing, then put it back in front of her hahaha. [/UWSL]

Heightmogs me

:feelsokman:

We are not simps

Can you reach that?

No.