Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid touched me when we were in a queue on the present of her bf.

ragequiter

ragequiter

I hate মাইকীs কেলা Assamcel Plays StarCraft 2
★★
I was in the bank getting some work done there was this foid I would rate her 5/6 in looks height about 5.6. She was constantly touching my arm and was sometimes pushing herself against me although that place was not crowded at all and her ugly bf was behind her I think he didn’t noticed it. I felt really uncomfortable, wanted to punch her on the shit face as she was getting into my personal space. She was such a shameless garbage everyone was looking at her as she was doing all these. I don’t need any fucking Foid who cannot be loyal to her bf. Garbage. She had short hair and she smelled really bad. And was flat chest I think she is a athlete.

just breed her.

So relatable bro, I always have to deal with annoying foids trying to touch me and disturb my personal space. Such is the fate of a permavirgin trucel such as myself

Good for you

I actually enjoy it on the very rare occasion a foid presses up against me either knowingly or unknowingly lol

fakecel get out

I actually enjoy it on the very rare occasion a foid presses up against me either knowingly or unknowingly lol
:cryfeels: Without female interaction I feel awkward

So relatable bro, I always have to deal with annoying foids trying to touch me and disturb my personal space. Such is the fate of a permavirgin trucel such as myself
:cryfeels: Thanks for understanding brocel

Bragger. Considering you called her bf ugly, it seems to me you mog him.

No such thing ever happened to me :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Hmmmmm ok
A foid was whoring herself out to you through body language right in front of her boyfriend and she wasnt disgusted to do it, wtf are you even complaining about, you should have asked for her number and fucked her. Real incels are hated by foids and they wouldn't even think of looking their way, even less thinking of even touching them.

A foid was whoring herself out to you through body language right in front of her boyfriend and she wasnt disgusted to do it, wtf are you even complaining about, you should have asked for her number and fucked her. Real incels are hated by foids and they wouldn't even think of looking their way, even less thinking of even touching them.
I need pure virgin loyal foid I dont need whore in my life. As whores only brings stress in your life what if after I fuck her and she complaints against me for false rape. I dont need that shit in my life. And I am not sex hungry. :feelskek:

Mogs me :feelsrope::feelsrope:. Never had a foid done anything of the sort.

Brutal for trucels

holy fuck Mogs me hard