Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Foid told me looks don't matter

Andy81Kaz

Andy81Kaz

6ft tall longhaircel
-
At this point I'm almost totally convinced it's over for me. I invited a foid to have some coffee at a cool place in town, she agreed. I arrived at the time I should be there and she didn't show up. I took my phone out after waiting for 2 hours and left. I messaged her asking why she didn't show up and she didn't give any convincing answers. It's funny, because in our conversations she always said she liked smart men, and she really liked the fact that I can speak 4 languages. She said looks don't matter to her, and I was convinced I would eventually ascend. I have now learned that she's going out with a Chad. I should rope ate some point in the future.

Where does this "Looks doesn't matter" BS come from? Why does every normie say so? Is everyone being socially engineered or some shit jfl.

Cucked for waiting 2 hours

I would of left after 5mins

Where does this "Looks doesn't matter" BS come from? Why does every normie say so? Is everyone being socially engineered or some shit jfl.

Yes.

Yep looks don't matter just like oxygen doesn't matter to us for living.

Last edited:
Some people only learn that way. However, at least you tried. What was the excuse he gave you?

Some people only learn that way. However, at least you tried. What was the excuse he gave you?
"Oh anon, I'm sorry, I was busy with some stuff that needed immediate attention, maybe some other time? I can't next week though." I asked for more info on the so called stuff, and she told me it was something private.
Cucked for waiting 2 hours

I would of left after 5mins
Probably should've stayed home playing something at my pc

"Oh anon, I'm sorry, I was busy with some stuff that needed immediate attention, maybe some other time? I can't next week though." I asked for more info on the so called stuff, and she told me it was something private.

Probably should've stayed home playing something at my pc
Its good to make friends dont get me wrong but 2 fucking hours is you grasping at straws the whore wasnt coming

It was too obvious. Weren't you rude to her? I mean, similar situations have happened to me and I let the foid know that my time is very valuable.

Why did this cunt even agree to go out? Fucking evil nasty creature of hades!

Its good to make friends dont get me wrong but 2 fucking hours is you grasping at straws the whore wasnt coming
It's true, two hours is too much. The maximum I hope is 20 minutes.

At this point I'm almost totally convinced it's over for me. I invited a foid to have some coffee at a cool place in town, she agreed. I arrived at the time I should be there and she didn't show up. I took my phone out after waiting for 2 hours and left. I messaged her asking why she didn't show up and she didn't give any convincing answers. It's funny, because in our conversations she always said she liked smart men, and she really liked the fact that I can speak 4 languages. She said looks don't matter to her, and I was convinced I would eventually ascend. I have now learned that she's going out with a Chad. I should rope ate some point in the future.

Ahh another greycel. Forget what foids say, you will find that the way they act is quite contrary.

Looks are everything. Nothing else matters.

Bluepill is too strong.

Watch what they do (who) not what they say. They always claim they wouldn't date a jacked dude because "cuddling would suck" and yet between him and a fat guy who do you think is fucking her up the ass?

Never met a foid who didn't claim looks didn't matter. They're all liars.

You should have just outright accused her of abandoning you to fuck Chad. Because that’s what she probably did.

hypocrisy = ((())) and women

Their self awareness is pitiful

It was too obvious. Weren't you rude to her? I mean, similar situations have happened to me and I let the foid know that my time is very valuable.
I tried acting polite, since she believes I'm a stable guy. I didn't accuse her of anything too, I asked "Hey, you didn't show up. Is everything alright?" I wasn't very worried about her tbh. I was hoping she had forgotten about it, and would eventually show up. She didn't message me or anything during those 2 hours.
You should have just outright accused her of abandoning you to fuck Chad. Because that’s what she probably did.
Nah, I tried convincing myself she'd just forgotten about it, and that she would randomly show up at anytime. I messaged her afterwards asking if she was ok, and she said what she said. I guess she'll eventually block me. She doesn't answer me if I say anything.
Watch what they do (who) not what they say. They always claim they wouldn't date a jacked dude because "cuddling would suck" and yet between him and a fat guy who do you think is fucking her up the ass?

Never met a foid who didn't claim looks didn't matter. They're all liars.
Even my relatives say shit like this.
"Oh anon, looks don't matter. Just be good, and women will flock to you."

Last edited:
Even my relatives say shit like this.
"Oh anon, looks don't matter. Just be good, and women will flock to you."
Women only learn by force, they like to feel dominated, used. Remember that.

I think she likely showed up, saw you and left.

You should confirm that they're still going before it happens. If she doesn't give a yes or respond then don't show up.

Should I just be a jerk?

It's a possibility...?
Oh, she never saw a picture of you?

I'm not saying you're a literal thug, but having a harder behavior with foids is better.

read this

Oh, she never saw a picture of you?

I'm not saying you're a literal thug, but having a harder behavior with foids is better.
She saw a picture of me already. Idk, my face is a 6/10, but I'm fat and weird. Maybe she thought by my face I would have a nice body?

I always told her I looked weird, and she'd say "Oh looks don't matter."

What is it with Jan2020cels? This is the third post I seen today of a newcel attempting to ascend and getting flat rejected...

Idk, my face is a 6/10, but I'm fat and weird
Another day on Chads.co.

She only agreed to go on a date with you to make an incel (you) look like a loser in public.
Am I right? I mean why else didn't she show up?

Women are evil.

She only agreed to go on a date with you to make an incel (you) look like a loser in public.
Am I right? I mean why else didn't she show up?

Women are evil.
They've always been evil. I have some friends who are manginas, and they orbit foids in an effort to get pussy, they get rejected, yet they don't accept the fact that they're incels. They believe the "looks aren't important" bs.

She saw a picture of me already. Idk, my face is a 6/10, but I'm fat and weird. Maybe she thought by my face I would have a nice body?

I always told her I looked weird, and she'd say "Oh looks don't matter."
Hmmm face 6/10, huh. You could try to lose weight and gain muscle. You know, fatcel = volcel.

you got cucked bro , and you let yourself be cucked

TROLOLOL

this is why i stopped trying OLD tbh even if i did get a date they would prob ghost on me

I'm 181cm tall. 5" 11,26'
Face 6/10, almost 6 feet tall. Gymaxx should definitely do something for you, really with those statistics I'm surprised he hasn't done it, I don't think it's over.

You should have left after ten minutes I know this is hard to hear but she was just wasting your time for a laugh and I feel bad for telling you this .