Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

foid toilettes

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder
wageslaves who have to use shared toilettes already know foids disgusting toilette habbits :

blood stained walls
bins full of queefy tampons and pads
foids mostly shit in public standing up leaving the toilet covered in shit
the unbearable stench of queefs

foids, despite getting covered in cum daily, will not flush the toilete cause they think they are too good for it
and many times will leave dirty TP on the water closer.

Ft

wageslaves who have to use shared toilettes already know foids disgusting toilette habbits :

blood stained walls

foids, despite getting covered in cum daily, will not flush the toilete cause they think they are too good for it

View attachment 639602
shit thread :feelspuke:

@NirvanaFan1988

Disgusting fucking foids

Can confirm foids are disgusting. Working as a janitor at a school, most of the really nasty stuff came from the girls bathroom. They liked to piss on the floor a lot and draw on the wall with period blood. They threw shitty TP soaked with urine across the bathroom. Sometimes they'd piss on the stall floor and lock the door presumably to get it on the janitor. The boys weren't nearly as foul, at least in elementary.

Can confirm foids are disgusting. Working as a janitor at a school, most of the really nasty stuff came from the girls bathroom. They liked to piss on the floor a lot and draw on the wall with period blood. They threw shitty TP soaked with urine across the bathroom. Sometimes they'd piss on the stall floor and lock the door presumably to get it on the janitor. The boys weren't nearly as foul, at least in elementary.
I've always thought the girls' bathrooms were always cleaner.

I remember when I wad in school people often don't flush the toilet leaving behind large logs of shit when I went to take a piss. People would piss everywhere and it will smell so strong, too.

I remember when I wad in school people often don't flush the toilet leaving behind large logs of shit when I went to take a piss. People would piss everywhere and it will smell so strong, too.
I used to too. The boys were pretty bad though. They'd miss the urinals or toilets. A couple pissed in the trash can. One took a dump in the urinal. The girls did similar stuff but were definitely worse at my school at least. They were often intentionally disgusting just to be assholes.

I used to too. The boys were pretty bad though. They'd miss the urinals or toilets. A couple pissed in the trash can. One took a dump in the urinal. The girls did similar stuff but were definitely worse at my school at least. They were often intentionally disgusting just to be assholes.

View: https://youtu.be/kitO9gqOE60

blood stained walls

View attachment 639602
shit thread :feelspuke:
@NirvanaFan1988
Disgusting fucking foids

8e303920d036b55d18b715484f0146b3e530de69

Based thread