Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid to male tranny wants to join us as an incel

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Peniscels/comments/yz7btu/incels_should_tone_transphobia_down_a_bit_and/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

SUkGbcY.jpg

It's that napoleon de geso guy

Nah, they can fuck off.

They're literal fucking retards.

They deserve the worst of what's coming to them.

Yeah, gatekeeping is good, you fuckwit.

Trannys are bigots and faggots should never be allowed here

She killed herself already. I'm sorry. We can't revive people.

I only support mtfs; they make the average stuck up sluts seethe and sabotage the feminazi agenda thanks to "inclusion".

We don't accept trannis, faggots, foids and other retarded people. Only ugly lonely men are allowed to join.

I don't want them to join our community but they all inevitably get hit by the blackpill, it's so funny that they think it's transphobia when in reality it's just the reality of being a manlet feminine man

I don't know if I should feel bad for them because they're foids and now they live like trucels (at least they are getting a taste of their own medicine) but yeah, they should know that transitioning is a bad idea and stayed a lesbian instead.

I still don't think they should be allowed in our spaces.

>Biological female

Did not read after that.

only incels (ugly men) can join. No one else should join and it should be that way

Why not? They literally confirm the blackpill. They obviously don't want to be like this but prove that being a man is way harder

I don't know if I should feel bad for them because they're foids and now they live like trucels (at least they are getting a taste of their own medicine) but yeah, they should know that transitioning is a bad idea and stayed a lesbian instead.

I still don't think they should be allowed in our spaces.
They do it because it doesn't feel right in their body. I think if they're not delusional feminists they should be allowed

Tbh I'm conflicted.

Technically trans-men live life on an even harder difficulty than incels but at the same time I'm pretty sure letting them in would destroy the community and not to mention most of the trans men (female to men) still have vaginas and can de-transition.

Idk, I think it would be better if they had their own communities. Actually I just changed my mind mid-through this post. The bottom line is that being an incel is an involuntary position. Being a trans is not involuntary they made the decision to transition therefore by definition they cannot be incel.

PS: Hang all trannies, they are Jewish victims and ought to be made an example of.

Why not? They literally confirm the blackpill. They obviously don't want to be like this but prove that being a man is way harder

Life being harder as a man is Water is wet. They don't need to be posting on here to confirm the :blackpill:

I see 0 benefit to actually having them on here that just browsing reddit Detrans wouldn't give you.

The mod of that subreddit is too cucked to remove all the toilets and faggots even though its against the subreddit's rules

Atleast this whore admitted woman have an easy life

You never see those "men" complain about rostie high standards, so I don't know why they want to join.

Show Bob show begin

No Bob,?

Show vegin!

There are bunch of dudes out there thirsting for pussie, a hole is a hole, and there are many simps and cucks out there
This thing is volcel there are no female incel.
Imo

The fact that living as a man is so brutal that trannies want to desperately get into incel communities even when incels literally hate them proves the blackpill so hard

Tbh I'm conflicted.

Technically trans-men live life on an even harder difficulty than incels but at the same time I'm pretty sure letting them in would destroy the community and not to mention most of the trans men (female to men) still have vaginas and can de-transition.

Idk, I think it would be better if they had their own communities. Actually I just changed my mind mid-through this post. The bottom line is that being an incel is an involuntary position. Being a trans is not involuntary they made the decision to transition therefore by definition they cannot be incel.

PS: Hang all trannies, they are Jewish victims and ought to be made an example of.

View attachment 676792
I am not defending transitioning or liberalism but we should be more empathetic, after all they are Jewish victims of big pharma's transitioning, we should aim to rehabilitate them rather than exterminating them.

Whether someone transitions or not, suffering gender dysphoria isn't a choice. Also, transgenders are proven to have a brain closer to the sex they identify as than the sex they are. I am not defending transitioning or liberalism but we should be more empathetic, after all they are Jewish victims of big pharma's transitioning, we should aim to rehabilitate them rather than exterminating them.
True, I was just memeing at the end there. I don't hate trannies, I pity them.

True, I was just memeing at the end there. I don't hate trannies, I pity them.
What do you believe is the solution? Currently doctors insist transitioning is the only option and it's touted as a miracle cure, but there's still high rates of suicide and regret which is brushed under the rug. Other forms of treatment are considered barbaric and prohibited, no effort is being made to resettle new and improved treatments for gender dysphoria.

What do you believe is the solution? Currently doctors insist transitioning is the only option and it's touted as a miracle cure, but there's still high rates of suicide and regret which is brushed under the rug. Other forms of treatment are considered barbaric and prohibited, no effort is being made to resettle new and improved treatments for gender dysphoria.
I don't think there really is a solution tbh not yet at least. Until surgery and medical field advance to the point where changing your gender would be a simple procedure that makes your body match your desired gender 100%. Until that is possible, transitioning or cutting your dick off or whatever is just literally turning yourself into a freakshow, you will never be accepted as the gender you say you are even if all your friends and the leftists say all this bullcrap about trans positivity and shit deep inside they don't accept them either. Nobody does.

Even if you start taking pills from the day you are born, even the most passing trannies will never be their desired gender. The surgery is simply not there yet. Somebody will always be able to spot the difference easily.

So I guess their only option really is to accept this and just femboymaxx or tomboymaxx instead of going through all this pain and suffering that transition causes.

A lot of doctors are just conformistic sheeple and even if there are doctors who know transitioning won't do any good for them, its not like they can publicly say that. They would be seen as transphobic and they could lose their jobs

Usually these people have mental health issues which should and could be treated, like dissociative disorder

Life being harder as a man is Water is wet. They don't need to be posting on here to confirm the :blackpill:

I see 0 benefit to actually having them on here that just browsing reddit Detrans wouldn't give you.
Because they're also incels. I mean they face the same issues except they're usually shorter, have less defined face and don't even have a dick most of the time

You will never be a real man. You have no penis, you have no testicules, you have no sperm. You are a lesbian dyke twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Women are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed women to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a woman. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk slut home with you, She will turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your gross top surgery scars.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a woman is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably female.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

tell him to fuck off