Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Foid Threw Gum in my hair

Superacousticincel

Superacousticincel

Greycel
Back in my Junior year of Highschool I was taking a test in my Math class when suddenly I felt something thrown at me onto my hair I picked it up and it was already chewed gum. I spotted the Foid who did it and I death stared her in eyes until she whined and said she didn’t do it. I have never wanted to punch someone more in my life than that Foid that day.Did something similar happen to you brocels?

You should have punched her tbh

If it was a curry he would of ate it

was she popular

Should have thrown your cum in her hair.

Just get suspended from school and destroy the little reputation you have theory
I would have, I was already an outcast with no reputation in my HS days, what's to lose

I would have, I was already an outcast with no reputation in my HS days, what's to lose
I wouldnt wanna get lynched by a bunch of white knights

So throw this foid under accelerated truck (in Happy Wheels)

Where did she get the cum?

Average foid behaviour ngl. What did you expect

SLAP HER RIGHT IN HER FACE IN VIDEOGAME

when grape is a good option

I'm so old, feeling such abuse would actually be hot. Like those German 80 yo grannies riding on Ivan's cock on 1945.

Back in my Junior year of Highschool I was taking a test in my Math class when suddenly I felt something thrown at me onto my hair I picked it up and it was already chewed gum. I spotted the Foid who did it and I death stared her in eyes until she whined and said she didn’t do it. I have never wanted to punch someone more in my life than that Foid that day.Did something similar happen to you brocels?
Should have beaten that bitch up

Make hER regret her CHOices (in video gAMe)

Yeah
Stringy long red hair and freckles all over her face like smallpox slut who dropped out of school and had some kid with some chav wannabe chad and is in an off relationship with a drug dealer where she gets abused but comes crawling back to him everytime they breakup.
Kept throwing popcorn at me while we were on a fieldtrip while her two simps followed her lead.
If I did anything, I would have been called out for making a scene or people just would have laughed at me.
Borderline tempted to upload a pic of her to show the sort of sub 5 wannabe stacey we are dealing with here.