Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid thought I was Chad. Until Mask removed.

Warehouse Boy

Warehouse Boy

Banned
-
Tee Hee. I got some burritos to go and the Foid cashier was sorta flirting, or at least not treating me like a bloody stump

I left my bicycle helmet on, the wraparound sunglasses, and a big ass red mask.....so my beach ball head was covered. My Specialized bike was on its stand.

She asked, are you mark Smith's brother, you look just like him, tee hee, and she touched my hand briefly. I'd forgotten that the wraparound can make even an ogre troll look half human.

I had on a fake Rolex from like 20 years ago so maybe she was ho fishing.

I jolt of electricity shot straight up my arm, holy smokes batman. So this is what THAT feels like.

She looked like Reese Witherspoon. with the big jaw, and b size tits in a pink tank top. Also a camel toe pussy..

I retreated to a picnic bench, removed helmet and mask, still in a daze.

I hadn't been touched by a girl since 6th grade.

Started to eat. She came around the back of the shop with two bags of trash to throw in a dumpster.

Saw me, and my hog bristle hair and subhuman Billy goat head and nigger nose.

Her eyes suddenly narrowed and I saw her visibly flinch.

Threw the bags of trash out, and made a fast beeline for the roach coach almost at a trot

Last edited:
Absolutely brutal, I would've just thrown the burrito at her and gotten the fuck out ASAP

Mogs me at looking like chad with a helmet on

There are so many mark smiths on google images