Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foid thinks it is entitled to a seat on public transport because it had unprotected sex with Chad.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
28B2113C A3FF 4823 A28F 658FEEE64E4B

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/sydney/comments/uy2cah/is_this_a_sydney_thing_or_an_aussie_thing/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

This is probably the first time in my life I am proud of Sydney, usually it is soy as fuck.

You know what they say, you snooze, you lose.

Me on the train when I see a pregnant woman:
Breaking Bad final season

i would let pregonenant foid sit cause otherwise it might cause too much shit from normies, just simple math not because i respect her getting cummed inside :bigbrain:

No seat for privileged people.
7A5E736D C0D3 489E 90B4 955644F20E6F

i would let pregonenant foid sit cause otherwise it might cause too much shit from normies, just simple math not because i respect her getting cummed inside :bigbrain:
From the post, no one cared that the toilet was refused a seat

For as long as pregnancy existed no toilet has ever been as weak as those that exist today.

Pregnancy is what happens when you don't flush a toilet.

You could always insanitymaxx by producing incoherent frightening grunts. Nobody is going to try to get into a logical argument with a crazy man on the train.

Let the normies stand up

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back