Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Foid theives stripped naked and beaten in pakistan

They look like they enjoyed it

They should be stoned or beheaded

Bet they would've killed the thieves if they were ugly men and nobody would have bothered to even videotape it

In western countries the person whose belongings the foids stole would be beaten
Tell foids that their foidism won't work when dealing with chaddams and pretty soon they will take over the west too.

Last edited:
this reminds me of metal gear rising :smonk:

I fucking hate Pakis and other poopskins so damn much. I take comfort knowing that they'll all die off in a mass famine sooner or later.

What a disgusting whores

Based Muslimcels. :feelsdevil:

Beaten? She was hit once with a tiny stick along with the child:feelskek: and cried like a fucking toddler

In western countries the person whose belongings the foids stole would be beaten
Tell foids that their foidism won't work when dealing with chaddams and pretty soon they will take over the west too.
Pakis are Chadpreets
When will the Nurastanis revolt?
Paki10

Not enough beatings and too much smiling for my tastes

What beating?

Even watching that video makes me recoil at how disgusting and unorganised this piece of shit world is. Thank fuck I wasn’t born in a third world shithole, at least that is something I can be grateful for.

:feelsgah:

Stupid foids. Why would a foid need to steal anything at all? Simps would probably just give them whatever they want.