Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid that rejected me (photo included)

They say we're alone because we only chase stacies:feelskek:
They say we should Lower our standards huh:feelsclown:
All foids are chad only even trash tier want chad:feelsree:

View: https://imgur.com/a/dfmNqKz

to be honest these kind of situations don't hurt me anymore, they just infuriate me. Getting turned down by a 8+/10 just doesn't even bother me anymore, it's just chill. But getting turned down by some questionable beings is torture

foids definitely have they heads way up in the sky. She probably isn't aware of where she is on the looks scale, and thinks she has chances with a chad or someone who is almost chad or whatever.

Look, on the bright side, they will end up the same place we are and will be like 10 years from now after they go past 25 and their worth plummets to absolute zero. As a man at least you can be useful to society, and find some meaning to your life. Sh!t gets much harder for them around that age. Their biological clock starts ticking HARD to reproduce but no one to do so with.

But we could avoid all that pain and suffering for both parties if they came back to earth. Everyone would be at least somewhat happy.

But noooo. We are on this world just to suffer. The only difference is when will your turn to suffer will come

I was rejected by retarded becky

She is fine. You are exaggerating a bit on your replies.

Her pussy looks like a burnt steak

Looks like you were rejected by a black swine.