Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid tells me to assume that people like me, rejects my request to hang out

You should have called her out on her hypocrisy right there. What exactly did you have to lose?

What in the actual fuck? JFL

I think the title says it all but ill just give some more info, basically it all started when she messaged me about why I hid myself in the class photo. I said I didnt realize blabla, basically she photoshopped it and then I asked her why she even did the effort, she answered that I shouldnt always expect people to be bad and all the other bluepill shit. Anyways, like 1 day later she posts on instagram that she is bored and I answer with same, after that she asks me if I got a ps4 and I say that I only got a PC. She answers with "hm" and my retarded ass followed redpill advice and I said that we can play at her place, she read it but didnt answer JFL ITS SO OVER IF UR UGLY U GET REJECTED BY THE SAME PERSON WHICH TELLS U TO OPEN UP!!!
Source

Oh, so its my fault again? Lets just also ignore her trying to bait me into saying that I like her friend and that she in general is a huge liar/manipulator. Yea its totally my fault one again!!!
your right mate all these negative replies trying to project shit on you its your fault is balls.
You did a pretty soft approach, she mentioned gaming, so you just gave an alternative, and suddenly this is unacceptable to her and no response.

Thats bullshit, you are totally correct chad would have been playing COD IN HER UNDERPANTS RIGHT NOW. Yours was a totally benign approach to her statement, you just literallt told her to back up her virtue signalling of herr derr just be more confident bro and herr derr i really really want to play computer games.

You just called her out and said ok lets play.

she really meant i really REALLY WANT TO PLAY WITH CHAD ONLY

TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

your right mate all these negative replies trying to project shit on you its your fault is balls.
You did a pretty soft approach, she mentioned gaming, so you just gave an alternative, and suddenly this is unacceptable to her and no response.

Thats bullshit, you are totally correct chad would have been playing COD IN HER UNDERPANTS RIGHT NOW. Yours was a totally benign approach to her statement, you just literallt told her to back up her virtue signalling of herr derr just be more confident bro and herr derr i really really want to play computer games.

You just called her out and said ok lets play.

she really meant i really REALLY WANT TO PLAY WITH CHAD ONLY

TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
thanks for ur based reply
What in the actual fuck? JFL
Ikr
You should have called her out on her hypocrisy right there. What exactly did you have to lose?
Too shy

the seen pill is so brutal.

it's like you're not even worth a verbal rejection.