Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Foid tells me this

• Thread starter Deleted member 28304
  • Start date
Deleted member 28304

Deleted member 28304

Depressed piece of shit with Aspergers
-
This one foid i am going to class with told me via WhatsApp that she is in a relationship with one of my friends in school.
Why.
Why does she tell me this? Why in the evening? Why is she in a relationship with him after 2 weeks since he is here?
He is nearer to be a chad than me, but still. Why the fuck is she telling me in the evening via WhatsApp that she´s in a relationship with him, just WHY?! Where´s the reason?
Anyway, i am going to some gingerbread before going to sleep and wake up to start the same shit day again.

You were probably flirting with her.

Respond with: "Who asked?" or "Nobody asked"

Didnt even try to:feelsrope:
Femorrhoids put their defense up way higher when there's an ugly male in their presence. So even a simple "hi" could be seen as flirting and you were texting her. What a cunt she is though.

Didnt even try to:feelsrope:
You may have been giving her some hints unknowingly or she took them mistakingly as hints of you flirting with her. Since you are most likely a truecel, she instantly made sure you don't go any further and demotivated you with that information.

Femorrhoids put their defense up way higher when there's an ugly male in their presence. So even a simple "hi" could be seen as flirting and you were texting her. What a cunt she is though.

For attention.

"hey loser, I'm fucking someone better than you hahahaha".

foids love drama.

mogs me because talks to a foid on whatsapp.

Tell her the guy is a pussy and she should be fucking you.

Alzheimers LOL

you should have said something mean back

- Talks to foids
- Has their contact info

:feelswhere:

- Talks to foids
- Has their contact info

:feelswhere:
only to comunicate for important stuff, something like that i should tell the teacher that she is ill and cant come

only to comunicate for important stuff, something like that i should tell the teacher that she is ill and cant come
I'm an oldcel who graduated in 2003 where cell phones were barely a thing but man can't imagine being assigned a foid and having to report her whereabouts to the staff. :lul:

She expects some celebration just because his pussy got her a bf.

Redpillers would tell you that this is one of countless tests that she's prepared for you to know your reaction to her bullshit because she thinks you would be a worthwhile partner potentially.

Last edited:
No, that would indicate he got mad because of her. My responses were optimal.
In that case its better to straight up ignore, THAT would be optimal

In that case its better to straight up ignore, THAT would be optimal
Nope. Ignoring could make her think she made you cry and/or paralyzed mentally to the point you don't know how to respond.

Nope. Ignoring could make her think she made you cry and/or paralyzed mentally to the point you don't know how to respond.
That's a retarded assumption to make. It's pretty obvious you don't really know how human interactions work.

Woman are naturally into dominating beta males and is showing off her breeding prowess