Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid teacher flaunting her ass like she's trying to make guys dicks explode

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
This class has two teachers, both hot foids but only one has an ass that enthralled me (the other one's is good too she just doesn't draw as much attention to it.
[UWSL]She always wears tight black pants (not really revealing clothes but there's more). She's hot but her ass steals focus anyway so it wouldn't matter if she wasn't.[/UWSL]
When she walks she sways especially at the ass and I sit in the back of the classroom so she's always walking away and I'm on the side so she's walking close to me causing me severe trouser constriction.
I feel like she does it on purpose today she was writing on a whiteboard (I happen to sit near it's on the side not the front one) with a very short shelf in front of it making it hard to reach. Her way around this is to get on the shelf. I watch her getting on starting by putting one foot on the shelf (like how you get on a shelf but really hot) and once she on it she got on her knees with her but out to write on the board :feelsohh:. When she was writing she would lean forward and back sticking her ass out and moving it back. Then she got off the shelf, the same as she got off it only in reverse. And then she walked back to the the front where the other teacher was, they looked at the board and then she walked back to it and got on the shelf again.
I'm not doing nofap but I'm only fapping once a week at most and it's been a while (I think you know what I'll be doing tonight:feelskek:), my point is, the rest of the day I had to worry about smelling like precum from it :feelsUgh: I was very self conscious.
And don't even get my started on when she helps out someone sitting in front of me. Either she needs to be stopped or she needs to be my gf.

You know what to do to her

Hint: it rhymes with “grape”

Follow her and rape her (in RDR2)

Just put yourself on a shelf teach

I thought you had a video...anyway you can get a pic at least?

teachers are such toilets now its insane:feelswhat:

teachers are whores, news at 11

That's why "toilets" shouldn't be allowed to teach.

gonna need a pic for further assessment

Record her ass

Just macronmax

Never look at her body. Only ever look at her face and make steady eye contact. Women hate when men do that.

Send me pic pls

be careful with the picture, you know the ITcels will try to dox the school. block out everything except the ass.