Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal foid teacher basically BULLIED me

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
in English we did a novel project. part of that project was doing a movie poster for the novel. I'm not the best drawer, so I did what i could and handed it in. today she was pissed at me, she showed me my poster and asked me if this was the best I could do, I submitted to her and said no (cuck move ik, I should have talked back), she then proceeded to angrily tell me that she is "surprised I got out of bed this morning" and that I don't belong and shouldn't be in this school. i got back to my seat embarrassed and pissed, I couldn't even do my work, I just sat there and stared at my paper the entire class with my cheeks red with embarrassment. fuck that fucking bitch. reminds me of 8th grade where my science teacher embarrassed me in front of the class by showing my poster to the class and saying I wasted her supplies on it. over for artcels smh

You should've punched her in the face. What a bitch.

You should've chain her to your basement

You should shower your hands so you would draw better

could be worse but yeah pretty shitty situation either way

i never had any foid teacher that treated me well or even decently.

I just noticed she gave me a 30/100 on the assignment, which lowered my grade to a 61% low D. what a fucking bitch. I might actually go to the office about this, how dare she give me such a low grade in the last week of the fucking quarter just because I'm not Picasso. not only that, she was unnecessarily aggressive to me and insulting, not a good teacher trait!

Don't feel too bad about it. Hitler didn't succeed in art school and look where that went.

High school is the worst place to be. The only thing on your side is age and the femoids having lower standards, but if you weren't fully blackpilled already then it is definitely the worst time of life in any other respect.

I just noticed she gave me a 30/100 on the assignment, which lowered my grade to a 61% low D. what a fucking bitch. I might actually go to the office about this, how dare she give me such a low grade in the last week of the fucking quarter just because I'm not Picasso. not only that, she was unnecessarily aggressive to me and insulting, not a good teacher trait!

If you "did what you could" and only got a 30% because of the poor art in a high school level course, then I highly doubt she was being fair in her grading. If that had been a femoid or a Chad, they probably would have received a decent grade, let alone a passing grade.

Studies have shown that female teachers have a bias against male students on average, compared to male teachers.

Last edited:
It's amazing how many people in the teaching profession hate children.

In my work I frequently go into schools.
Stressed, burnt-out, shrieking harridans who can't cope and don't even like kids very much, is the norm.

Oh and they're all left wing AF, belong to the union, watch the clock and are 200% boots and all into identity politics. Pretty shit role models for people who are supposed to be helping kids grow and be the best they can be.

If I was a normie with children I would be very worried about who I was sending them to get hurt and yelled at by... :cryfeels:

Last edited:
It's amazing how many people in the teaching profession hate children.

In my work I frequently go into schools.
Stressed, burnt-out, shrieking harridans who can't cope and don't even like kids very much, is the norm.

Oh and they're all left wing AF, belong to the union, watch the clock and are 200% boots and all into identity politics. Pretty shit role models for people who are supposed to be helping kids grow and be the best they can be. The proportion of female teachers keeps increasing as a consequence of how much of a joke the system is, and of the few males remaining, the majority are faggots.

If I was a normie with children I would be very worried about who I was sending them to get hurt and yelled at by... :cryfeels:

Public school is just not viable now. I can 100% confirm that teachers today spend most of their training time on LGBTQ+ propaganda... not on actually teaching their subjects. And that's just the beginning of the problems. Female teachers are increasing in proportion as a consequence of how much of a joke the system is, and of the few males remaining, most of them are faggots.

Kids should either be (maybe) go to private school, or home schooled/tutored, or learning in an online school (and if they aren't smart enough to learn more independently, they should just forget white collar work as it is silly to push everyone in that direction anyway).

Last edited:
Ah...."Ms. Rebecca" - Our group leader

Ms. Rebecca would frequently criticize my inability to make eye contact. This includes deducting points from my daily score. She also refused to give me my stress balls if I didn't make eye contact. On some days, I simply accepted the loss due to anxiety.

"Intellau, I noticed you didn't chat with anyone today. Make sure you do so tomorrow"

"Intellau, starting today I'm going to deduct points each time you don't look at me."(This was said to me the day after Shannon Rose B was switched to another group)

"Intellau, I don't think they meant anything harmful"(They would ask questions about my (former) religion and then laugh at me)

Interestingly, her "off day" was the day of my discharge. She claimed to want "more time" with her actual children.

If you were chad, she would have gotten on top of her desk doggy style, so you could access her pig holes in front of the whole class.