Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Foid teacher arrested for "rape" of 8th grade male student

Rau Le Creuset

Rau Le Creuset

The Cold Cold Abyss

Why oh WHY couldn't I have had this when I was a young teen boy fully in the throes of puberty but unable to even get foids to acknowledge me back then ? A young foid teacher to free me from inceldom would've been a godsend. Im so jealous of the lucky lil fucker that she "raped". If it had been me I would've never said a word about it to anyone else. These horny foid teachers always seem to go for the retard chad students that go and blab about it afterwards.

No teacher rapes for subhuman students.

Well, well, lowest tier becky raping a chad kid, who is the groomer and molester now?
No teacher rapes for subhuman students.
She probably cant get adult chad so she used her position to hack life. Another case if the genders were revers society would scream bloody murder and stone the teacher to death.

I used to fap to some of my female teachers afterschool,
wish I'd been allowed to fuck them then
but

She was pretty....

But she needs a spanking!

Why oh WHY couldn't I have had this when I was a young teen boy fully in the throes of puberty but unable to even get foids to acknowledge me back then ? A young foid teacher to free me from inceldom would've been a godsend
Same

She probably cant get adult chad so she used her position to hack life.
Yes this is the case exactly. I stalked her fb profile and found that she is married to a total soycuck. He has the soyboy black rimmed glasses, soycuck clothes, and is doing the soyface in most of the pictures. He looks pretty much what you would expect your typical IT poster to look like. Obviously the soycuck husband wasn't doing it for her anymore so she sought out an underage chad who was a student in her class.

Yes this is the case exactly. I stalked her fb profile and found that she is married to a total soycuck. He has the soyboy black rimmed glasses, soycuck clothes, and is doing the soyface in most of the pictures. He looks pretty much what you would expect your typical IT poster to look like. Obviously the soycuck husband wasn't doing it for her anymore so she sought out an underage chad who was a student in her class.
:yes::yes::yes: Railed by teen Chad.

lifefuel cause a foid got arrested

Why oh WHY couldn't I have had this when I was a young teen boy fully in the throes of puberty but unable to even get foids to acknowledge me back then ? A young foid teacher to free me from inceldom would've been a godsend. Im so jealous of the lucky lil fucker that she "raped". If it had been me I would've never said a word about it to anyone else. These horny foid teachers always seem to go for the retard chad students that go and blab about it afterwards.
Minichads

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back