Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel foid talks shit to not-so-cucked normie, gets KO'ed. no more female privileges for you hun

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
look how everyone will talk shit about him, even tho he warned her

This needs to happen more.

He's gonna go to jail for assault probably. She did not attack him so it wasn't self defence

He's gonna go to jail for assault probably. She did not attack him so it wasn't self defence
Yeah he is stupid tbh should of baited her into hitting him first.

Pfffft... In a thread like this yesterday a foid got knocked the fuck out and put into a coma from a single punch.

Yeah, was pretty dumb.
I'm amazed that the foid was still standing after the first hit.
Just watched it at speed 0.25 the first punch hits her neck, that's why she didn't go down, the second one he connects with her face and instant knock out

Just watched it at speed 0.25 the first punch hits her neck, that's why she didn't go down, the second one he connects with her face and instant knock out
I see ...
It's also pretty funny that she kept going after the first punch. Know your limits ...

she threathed him and refused to leave and refused to get out of his way so... if she was a male it was ok for police

YouJustGotKnockedTheFuckOut

Life-fucking-fuel

She saw his beta demeanor and non athletic build and thought she was going to be able to handle him. She would not do that with a Chad.

Stupid ass foids simply do not understand that even a lazy unathletic average guy will make short work of an athletic woman. They somehow think only Chads are much stronger and that betas are as weak as women

Yes that was a dumb move on his part. Even if she was being a total cunt, he is now seen as The demonic lovechild of Hitler and Pol Pot

lol she thought she could take on a manlet because she spends time in the gym stretching her roast beef

look how everyone will talk shit about him, even tho he warned her

i woul probaly held her down in his place, and but her body close to mine, would get arrested anyway, so i may atleast know what a foid tity feel like

Love seeing stupid foids get put in their place.

This site needs more of these videos.

lol guy is dumbb

im not being cuck - just saying he will go to prison most very probably for this