Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FOID TACTICS....

COLD SPIRIT

COLD SPIRIT

CAPTAIN
★★★★★
for you men who think theirs still hope...

For the ones who have certain things and privileges that might attract certain needy foids...

Remember...if their is NO SEX...she is JUST LIKE THE REST....here is a foid telling on other foids..

View: https://youtu.be/OC-MNVJGAOM?si=ZXfGItbtNeu_BYGF

Rape :yes:
Marry:no:
Kill:yes:

clicked off instantly after seeing:

pure evil man

pure evil man
Black pill....time to swallow that EX LAX juice and shit all the blue pilled waste that is left in our system that we have swallowed throughout our life time...

Black pill....time to swallow that EX LAX juice and shit all the blue pilled waste that is left in our system that we have swallowed throughout our life time...
i tried to cleanse my body of all the bluepill shit by not interacting with any bluepillers and avoiding eye contact with them. I can also recommend donating blood to cleanse your blood from poison caused by bluepilled behaviour

i tried to cleanse my body of all the bluepill shit by not interacting with any bluepillers and avoiding eye contact with them. I can also recommend donating blood to cleanse your blood from poison caused by bluepilled behaviour
Ffuucckkk...sooo base

Foids for some reason love doing their stupid ass tests and redpillers justify it as hard as possible

Foids for some reason love doing their stupid ass tests and redpillers justify it as hard as possible
Red pillers still think they can "fix" foids....

The real woke is the black pill

Thus red pillers are subject to foids checkmate moves on the board with foids using subtility like the serpents they are.

Red pillers still think they can "fix" foids....

The real woke is the black pill

Thus red pillers are subject to foids checkmate moves on the board with foids using subtility like the serpents they are.
They try to either fix or justify by saying "iTs TheiR NaTuRE"

Legalize rape then since rape is in male nature.

They try to either fix or justify by saying "iTs TheiR NaTuRE"

Legalize rape then since rape is in male nature.
Right...but than wars between vengeful fathers and brothers may occur...so rape is only the answer once the males are killed who protect them..