Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid streamer says she loves shy guys, her loud mouthed calls her out on her bullshit

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Check 1:13. This is the "I love short guys but my bf just happens to be tall teehee" thing all over again.

he seems based and high T
i wish i was high T

Kek, sounds like that guy thugmaxxed and managed to ascend with a 3/10 foid.

Women often say that, I believe it's just manipulation.

Like they would also say that to attract women, you have to ignore them. I bet that works for Chad, possibly even normies, because being ignored frustrates the hell out of females so that turns them on.

But of all the things a man can do to charm a female, "ignore her" is the ideal advice to give to a submale, because females want submales to leave them alone.

As I said since it works for Chad, it's not even technically a lie.

d52ee678795a91f25df1ba265c7b6f6b--henry-cavill-lesbian.jpg

He's so shy!!

Trying to pander to her twitch paypigs. Failed, her tone of "oh shit". Comedy gold

I can't even stand 5 seconds. Whose idea was it to have a dozen twitch whores onscreen at once? I want to kill myself.

Women keep lying to keep men bluepilled

I fucking hate these hypocrite cunts.

Like they would also say that to attract women, you have to ignore them. I bet that works for Chad, possibly even normies, because being ignored frustrates the hell out of females so that turns them on.

But of all the things a man can do to charm a female, "ignore her" is the ideal advice to give to a submale, because females want submales to leave them alone.

It's either that, or it's just that whenever they say something they like about men they always picture chad doing it/being it.

When they say we like shy guys they mean they like to imagine chad browsing his phone alone or reading a book.

It's either that, or it's just that whenever they say something they like about men they always picture chad doing it/being it.

When they say we like shy guys they mean they like to imagine chad browsing his phone alone or reading a book.
Pretty much.

Remember guys it's all about having a good personality and being a decent human being.

Lmaaaaaaaaao, she got called out
Good find

Fucking foids virtue signalling using our misery

Meanwhile the actual shy guys who wanted her were "politely" rejected.

Say it with me now: Women are liars.

Last edited:

When I ignore women they don't even wrinkle their face in disgust at me, I just become invisible :feelzez:

But seriously does that stupid ignore her thing work at all? Sounds retarded to anything below a Chad because she'll just get tired of it and move on to someone willing to orbit off the bat.

Who are white truecels (still mog me) in the thumbnail though?

twitch was such a good cope until 2016 when it started becoming sjw site and chaturbate 2.0

Why is she so fat?
Notice how she feels as if she has the high horse, can pick and choose what kind of guys she can have. The foid is easily out of shape while her BF probably took 2 years to get a decent shaped figure. Women don't have the same receptors or something as men. Experiences has made this obvious there's just not scientific data I can pull up to show.

Meanwhile the actual shy guys who wanted her were "politely" rejected.

Say it with me now: Women are liars.
Is it even lying? Some women definitely lie consciously, but others I'm not so sure.

The disconnect between what they say and what they mean is so strong. Tbh whenever women say do this or I like guys like this they always picture chad doing it. So in a way they're not lying, they're just not communicating what they mean correctly.

Though she makes money off of incels and low tier normies so she def lies consciously for money.
Notice how she feels as if she has the high horse, can pick and choose what kind of guys she can have. The foid is easily out of shape while her BF probably took 2 years to get a decent shaped figure. Women don't have the same receptors or something as men. Experiences has made this obvious there's just not scientific data I can pull up to show.
Women ALWAYS believe that they're not only good enough to not be single, but good enough to be picky.

Doesn't matter how fat, ugly, freakishly tall, short or broad they are they never think there's something wrong.

The only women who I ever known who were insecure and who felt like they had to improve were the ones who were ravaged by acne. They def hated themselves.