Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid strangled her children to death

Most empathetic gender

Husband and other men forgive her, though. Clown World cuckold faggots. I fucking hate everyone.

"I feel so sorry for her :foidSoy: " - random twitter whore.

Husband and other men forgive her, though. Clown World cuckold faggots. I fucking hate everyone.
Men who defend behavior like this need to be shot alongside the female.
Simping on that level should be illegal, I mean this with zero irony.

Dog knot probably hit her too hard to cause this post-fartum depression induced filicide

And why does God make us live here?

@IronsideCel

Because we sinned and we deserve ultimate punishment.
"We?" There's no "we." Those original sinners lived in heaven compared to the average sub5 male today. What did we do?

"We?" There's no "we." Those original sinners lived in heaven compared to the average sub5 male today. What did we do?
We = We.
We are all of the same dust of the ground into which we will return at the end of our life sentences.
Also blasphemous to assume Adam and Eve went to Heaven instead of Hell. Only God judges the righteous from the wrong.

Hate the men and women who think with their genitals. Such is the case with this one.

Men who defend behavior like this need to be shot alongside the female.
Simping on that level should be illegal, I mean this with zero irony.
They all graduated from the school of "Medea".

This woman shoud be buried alive. And anyone who support this shit should go with her. Wtf I just saw.

Most empathetic gender
Yup, everyone gets all up in arms about mental schizocels mudering some random adult whore foids but foids murder there own spawn (most likely betabuxx genes) then its le post partum depression and leh patriarchy that made her do it :foidSoy:

Empathetic gender moment

>postpartum depression

Good I hate this term so much, it's complete bullshit.

Last edited:
post partum nigresses need to be lobotomized so they don't act up against children

>postpartum depression

Good I hate this term so much, it's complete bullshit.
I am a doctor and have a cure for foids with postpartum depression, they should be lined up against a wall and shot.

in video games

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back