Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid spreads bluepilled to bluepilled incel on FB(SCREENSHOTS)

sadcel69

sadcel69

KHHV recessed chin incel
-
Backstory is that I known this guy since high school and he is the typical bluepilled rice cel being who never had a gf (likewise to me). He was socially awkward and when I tried telling him in high school it may not just be our social awkwardness driving away foids he said “you’ll never get a gf with that attitude”. Fast forward 8 years and here we are. Foid is also a previous high school classmate who has had numerous boyfriends and is of rice origin dating a white guy currently who would be incel if not for his jbw status :feelsseriously:

As my friend inceltv states, don’t be a free agent, follow the blackpill. Enjoy the screenshots boyos :feelsokman:

Attachments

• 04341CB0-3DD1-4679-A7BA-356EA2861602.jpeg
    04341CB0-3DD1-4679-A7BA-356EA2861602.jpeg
    914.6 KB · Views: 208
  • 712E41BA-9417-46A9-8389-F63824FF72FF.jpeg
    712E41BA-9417-46A9-8389-F63824FF72FF.jpeg
    914.4 KB · Views: 200
  • 4AD37886-9225-4C04-BB09-0AA52C4B6F9D.jpeg
    4AD37886-9225-4C04-BB09-0AA52C4B6F9D.jpeg
    414.9 KB · Views: 189
  • D5DD1ABA-DD3E-466B-92AD-6AC0E2C411A0.jpeg
    D5DD1ABA-DD3E-466B-92AD-6AC0E2C411A0.jpeg
    787.5 KB · Views: 198
She will tell him to find a therapist next. Thats usually how the bluepilled advice goes.

Someone should invitelossus him here.

Like clockwork. The man always has to work on himself. When they tell you to work on yourself they're assuming you've never done anything, it's just a subtle way of insulting you and calling you lazy

She will tell him to find a therapist next. Thats usually how the bluepilled advice goes.
if u knew how many people first told me to be "in a healthy relationship myself" first, and then told me to "go find a therapist to sort my issues out"

i must admit though that i'm not any less superficial than those girls. i rate the attractiveness of a potential (jfl) partner on looks first, on compability second. i literally fell in love with girls just for their looks, without speaking a word with them.

if u knew how many people first told me to be "in a healthy relationship myself" first, and then told me to "go find a therapist to sort my issues out"

i must admit though that i'm not any less superficial than those girls. i rate the attractiveness of a potential (jfl) partner on looks first, on compability second. i literally fell in love with girls just for their looks, without speaking a word with them.
Being attracted to someone based on looks will always be a human trait. Foids take this too far and actively despise ugly men.

Being attracted to someone based on looks will always be a human trait. Foids take this too far and actively despise ugly men.
i don't judge the foids who have many options and then choose the most handsome as their boyfriend, but i hate those who stay single (femcel) or hoe around instead of committing to a slightly less ideal man

Like clockwork. The man always has to work on himself. When they tell you to work on yourself they're assuming you've never done anything, it's just a subtle way of insulting you and calling you lazy
It’s funny because this guy actually does art and isn’t a bad guy but I can see him slowly go insane by the posts he makes in FB that get zero responses lol
He’s too far gone boyo

Your Avi...

You worshipping that bitch?
Don't tell me you watch that cuck anime?
I'm not worshipping anyone or anything, and yeah I watched the anime and finished it. You have a problem, bro?

it doesn't matter tbh, he got bluepilledlossus by that foid. Imagine believing in personality :feelskek::feelskek:

ultimate keklossusfuel

Teach him about the race pill,He will either rope or join us, either way its a win-win

I just can't :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Normies talk about relationships like it was rocket science. But if you see how their relationships looked like it's always the same, they found a guy attractive and they fucked like rabbits. It's as simple as it is. And they are keep describing it like it's something super complicated that you need years to prepare for.
Btw who posts shit like that on Facebook under their name? It's like wearing a shirt "I'm a pathetic virgin, laugh at me" (coming soon to official incels.co online store)

That patronizing tone... why foids absolutely have to lecture men on anything? It's MEN who established moral norms. If moral values make sense at all it's because men gave them meaning. A foid is like shit flowing along a river, where ever it flows she will follow. Eggs can't teach the chicken, and foids can't teach men what is right or wrong, because man is the creator of any particular moral value.
I just can't :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Normies talk about relationships like it was rocket science. But if you see how their relationships looked like it's always the same, they found a guy attractive and they fucked like rabbits. It's as simple as it is. And they are keep describing it like it's something super complicated that you need years to prepare for.
Btw who posts shit like that on Facebook under their name? It's like wearing a shirt "I'm a pathetic virgin, laugh at me" (coming soon to official incels.co online store)
People have pairbonded for thousands years, it's really not that complicated. Me wants a woman with booba and bagena, me gonna fuck her heterosexually with sex by putting my dick into her bagena, me coom, me feel nice. Notice that it's only when foids were allowed to speak when this meaningless shit came about. Just read it over again, it literally makes no sense. Muh work on youself muh spiritual physical emotional compatibility muh its very important to find a right person. Not all that sounds logical makes actual sense. It's an artificial construct, meaningless bullshit that exists only in her head and is there to prevent you from going ER on her when she rejects you. It is MEANT to sound as vague as possible.

Last edited: