Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid Smiled At Me Today

Pringle

Pringle

Banned
-
I was going about my typical universitymaxxing day, and I was waiting for the elevator.

When the elevator arrived, a foid came out of the elevator and smiled at me with a full bright smile even though we never met before.

I faintly smiled back and walked into the elevator as she walked out at the same time.

Fakecel confirmed?

:feelswhere:

good for you man. hopefully that keeps your mood up for who knows how long.

as for me, foids literally roll their eyes at me when they catch me looking at them or they turn the other way in disgust.

or when theyre already in the elevator and about to go up and they see me approaching, they reach out to the panel buttons not to press the door to reopen but so that it can close faster. Its happened so many times I'm just numb to it.

I know how niggers feel like when they see foids crossing the street, walk faster, or clutch onto their purses.

Careful bro, describing any kind of positive encounter with foid can risk you getting banned

Even if you share one positive thing about foid you get banned because they jealous as fuck and want (you) to stay miserable. Did you see that thread with a mod who ascended. Literal trucel ascended and they get mad. They can't just congratulate a fellow brocel they need to shit their pants from seething

Disgustingly petty, foid-tier behavior. Think about it, it's like when foid gossip about chads and get mad at each other that stacy got a bigger chad than becky... we're men and supposed to be better than that, but as you can see we're not

*Unsolicited rant over* :feelsLSD:

Fakecel cuck kys

just reported you enjoy ban

One time i pretend to be sleep on bus and this stupid asian foid sit next to me. Her friend in front and her stare at me and say omg is he sleeping and just stare stupid hoes

i wish if some whore smile at me one day
all i am getting is disgust looks or i am invisible to them, jesus man