Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foid siting beside me in movie hall changed her seat

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Instead she got some child, her son or little brother to sit in her place lol.

Can't completely blame her though I'm just dangerous like that, and she sensed it. My beard, my norwooded head, the smell of someone who hasn't showered in a while, the permanent scowl on the face, that weird villanous body language. I just radiate disdain for the plebians. Not my fault I look like a serial killer
and think like one too hehe

She couldn't handle your spiritual pressure

this you huh
brexby.gif

She needs both seats next to her free in case Chads come looking for a seat.

Why do you not shower?

You're giving off bad vibes as detected by their personality detectors

Kinda ruined the movie experience because now I'm thinking about it and feeling even more disdain instead of watching the movie.

She couldn't handle your spiritual pressur

spill your drink on her "accidentally"

Because you smell like curry and crusty ass.

It’s brutal, you know you are a trucel when even a foid don’t want to sit beside you

Long time no see bhai

Can't completely blame her though I'm just dangerous like that, and she sensed it. My beard, my norwooded head, the smell of someone who hasn't showered in a while, the permanent scowl on the face, that weird villanous body language. I just radiate disdain for the plebians. Not my fault I look like a serial killer
crazy how she would sacrifice her own child/son/little brother to sit with someone she considers dangerous and subhuman. It shows how selfish she is

It’s brutal, you know you are a trucel when even a foid don’t want to sit beside you
i’ll never forget when a land whale mexican foid sat 2 seats away from me

your norwood ruins movie for her

Which movie

ur personality scared her away

I had to get rid of my female hairdresser for this.

Fulfill your destiny and make the world a bettER place.

Should have raped her