Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid shakes my hand instead of hugging me when saying goodbye

B

baldcel123

Greycel
So some background on the story. I recently made the mistake and met up with some other people. I don't have any close friends but I got invited by a guy in my neighborhood to hang out with him and his friends. The only reason for the invitation was that I am ethnic and some white liberal western normies are thinking it is cool to a have a ethnic friend but actually more like some kind of dog or other pet to show the western liberal foids how liberal they are, not like a real friend. The evening went by and I was sitting alone in a corner looking at my phone most of the time. I also notice one landwhale who was talking the whole evening to a chad and she looked at him the whole time like she wanted to fuck him so hard although he even brought his girlfriend with him. The landwhale was a 3 out of 10 but I still thought she was so hot because she was white. Then at the end of the evening everyone was standing in a circle and saying goodbye to each other. Also the landwhale who hugged all the other guys which of course were white chads or normies. Then she looked at me, actually the first time she looked at me the whole evening, and looked like I was some kind of creep or rapist, which reminded me of the fact that I look like a creep or rapist. I could see in her eyes that she thought about hugging me too for a second but she was so disgusted by my looks that instead she only shook my hand and said goodbye. I felt so embarrassed. The rest of the night I was sitting in my bed thinking about the most painful ways to torture and kill her (in video game). I wish I would be white and have normal hair.

Mogs me for touching a foid

The can same the creep inside you

:feelskek: wypipo putting this much effort into socializing you and it's still not enough :feelskek: i'm dying

I had girls hug everyone else and not me as well lol I wonder what they are thinking when they do that, probably don't wanna know because it will be brutal but it doesn't faze me anymore

KHHV for life, I'm trucel and cold, don't fuck with me

Should've drop kicked her in the uterus (In WWE 2k24).

also notice one landwhale who was talking the whole evening to a chad and she looked at him the whole time like she wanted to fuck him so hard although he even brought his girlfriend with him.
Should have talked to Chad's girlfriend.

I had girls hug everyone else and not me as well lol I wonder what they are thinking when they do that, probably don't wanna know because it will be brutal but it doesn't faze me anymore
Those foids think that you are some kind of creep or really ugly. If they thought you would look just normal they would hug you because they hugged everyone else.

Those foids think that you are some kind of creep or really ugly. If they thought you would look just normal they would hug you because they hugged everyone else.

Wow this is brutal. Not surprised at all though. However did she know these other guys more than you?

What stage of Norwood are you ?

What stage of Norwood are you ?
In between stage 6 and 7. I am in the middle of my 20ties and almost completely bald and I walk around and always see guys with full hair and hot foids. Life is brutal

dude she doesn't even know you OR want to know you. Just go on with your life, she is just another whore.

The only time I will touch a foid,
Is when i decide to go ER on that bitch, and break her neck