Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid sets car on fire, nearly gets burnt herself

BRUTO

BRUTO

Banned
-

A video viral on social media shows a woman setting a car on fire. It is being reported that the car allegedly belonged to the woman's ex-boyfriend and the incident reportedly happened in Dallas, US. In the video, the woman can be seen pouring gasoline inside the car after breaking one of the windows. She then set the car on fire but in the process nearly got burnt herself.

Imagine setting someone's car on fire over a minor dispute. Foids are psychopaths

Bitch got served. FUCKING WHORE.

Imagine setting someone's car on fire over a minor dispute. Foids are psychopaths
You've never heard all those stories of foids killing THEIR children to get back at the boyfriend or husband? Usually for trivial shit?
You know, the children that we keep hearing should be with children because women would never harm something that came from their womb?

Either way, how is this lifefuel? "Nearly gets burned"? She barely was close to the shit. I wanted to see at least some smoke or fire on her clothing before she started to run or something. Might not be harmed but I was hoping to see something had happen to her. She got away and when they catch her nothing will really come from this.
It will be either he harassed her, assaulted her, raped her, tormented her mentally so she deserve to do this to him or something.
This is suicide fuel.

That fire was intense. She must have put a Lot of gasoline or something. I mean that was overkill.
Bitch got served. FUCKING WHORE.
She’s black so she probably smells terrible too.

You've never heard all those stories of foids killing THEIR children to get back at the boyfriend or husband? Usually for trivial shit?
You know, the children that we keep hearing should be with children because women would never harm something that came from their womb?

Either way, how is this lifefuel? "Nearly gets burned"? She barely was close to the shit. I wanted to see at least some smoke or fire on her clothing before she started to run or something. Might not be harmed but I was hoping to see something had happen to her. She got away and when they catch her nothing will really come from this.
It will be either he harassed her, assaulted her, raped her, tormented her mentally so she deserve to do this to him or something.
This is suicide fuel.

Agreed. The "nearly" is what prevents this from being lifefuel.

That fire was intense. She must have put a Lot of gasoline or something. I mean that was overkill.

She’s black so she probably smells terrible too.
Literally no one holds black men back more than black women.

nice, shame she didn't get injured more, but no way she wont get caught