Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW foid serves vagina hot dog

Now Im Turned On.

u7MgYKJ.png

not a single second

Trucel trait: even hotdogs see more action than you :incel:

Avsolutely disgusting:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: probably tastes like rotten fish now

She doesn't look bad, I'd probably eat it anyway and then ask her if she wants a real hotdog in her cooch afterward. I'd love to see her facial expression as I knowingly eat it in front of her after posing my question. :feelsEhh::feelsohh:
Now Im Turned On.
Do you think if she came on the hotdog it would make it taste better? Now I'm very curious, we need to look into this for purely culinary purposes.

:feelsEhh::yes:

Last edited:
Fuck why am I horny rn :feelscry:

I wonder what it would taste like afterward with mustard and relish. :ahegao:
Fuck why am I horny rn :feelscry:
If this woman became the spokesman for Oscar Meyer hotdogs sticking them in her vagina on live television during commercials, I got to say, I would be tempted to buy a package of them at my local grocery store. Now that's an advertisement I can get behind. :feelsjuice::yes:

Giphy

Trucel trait: even hotdogs see more action than you :incel:
:blackpill::yes:

Last edited:
That is reminiscent of that old negra jazz hotdog song.

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Foids always reach a new level of cringe.

Of course, if it was a dude jizzing into people's foods everyone would freak out.

@tehgymcel420 would you go for a taste?

If a man did these he'd be thrown in jail for 99 Years.

Now Im Turned On.
:feelswhere:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
The one saying incel is the one getting downvoted. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
There's still some hope for inceldia
She doesn't look bad, I'd probably eat it anyway and then ask her if she wants a real hotdog in her cooch afterward. I'd love to see her facial expression as I knowingly eat it in front of her after posing my question. :feelsEhh::feelsohh:

Do you think if she came on the hotdog it would make it taste better? Now I'm very curious, we need to look into this for purely culinary purposes.

:feelsEhh::yes:
I hope it's sweet nectar juices instead of yeast mold juices:feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Witch foids do this all the time, it's age old witch craft to make Chad fall in love with her, if he eats the food

I would eat that.

Wish she would do that for me.

Would rather fuck hotdog than you.

Also she works there, how does she not notice camera?

Lmao she must've been serving a fat balding manlet