Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL foid seething because waitress work more than office jobs

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TikTokCringe/comments/v84mz7/when_you_find_out_jobs_are_a_lie/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
lmao @ her :lul::lul::lul:
that what she gets for mocking curries,rice and nerds rather than putting her head down and studying to get an office job.n:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

demand and supply determine value of your labor. Not how "hard" it is :lul::lul::lul:. @CCPcel thoughts on these cuck leftists thinking some shitty low class waitress deserves same money as office STEMcel? these retards unironically believe marxist theory that hours of labor determines a product's value. Instead of supply demand. A shitty sandwich can be made by anyone in 30 minutes, while high quality code cannot and as such the coder deserves more :feelsdevil::feelsdevil:.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TikTokCringe/comments/v84mz7/when_you_find_out_jobs_are_a_lie/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
lmao @ her :lul::lul::lul:
that what she gets for mocking curries,rice and nerds rather than putting her head down and studying to get an office job.n:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

demand and supply determine value of your labor. Not how "hard" it is :lul::lul::lul:. @CCPcel thoughts on these cuck leftists thinking some shitty low class waitress deserves same money as office STEMcel? these retards unironically believe marxist theory that hours of labor determines a product's value. Instead of supply demand. A shitty sandwich can be made by anyone in 30 minutes, while high quality code cannot and as such the coder deserves more :feelsdevil::feelsdevil:.

you said that stemmaxxing is harder?

shut yo big nose ninja turtle lookin ass up bitch and put your big girl panties on

you said that stemmaxxing is harder?
I'd say stem Maxxing is harder at least to get the job. But the job itself is easier than waitress/server/restaurant worker.

shut yo big nose ninja turtle lookin ass up bitch and put your big girl panties on
:yes: agreed she needs pull herself by her bootstraeraps :feelsdevil:

She'll find a rich beta or make an onlyfans.

I probably have by far the most bullshit office job on this planet.

not every high-paying job involves lounging in an office. surgeons have to stand on their feet for hours at a time, you don't see them bitching about work

I'd say stem Maxxing is harder at least to get the job.
Ain't that the truth. :fuk:

I wouldn't be complaining like this cunt if I got an office job, I'd be celebrating the fact I can now take it easy. :feelsbadman:

Of course, I imagine the do-nothing office job she's talking about is something to do with HR. :feelshaha:

lol average r/antiwork user. Meanwhile I forward 5 emails and have 1 meeting and call it a day. Dumb bitch.

She probably has some nigger blood. Look at her flat ugly negroid nose:lul::lul:
Average white amerimutts @METALMILITA88

If the foid hates being a waiter, why would it do it for 11 years. Surely you can get a better job after a couple of years of experience

If the foid hates being a waiter, why would it do it for 11 years. Surely you can get a better job after a couple of years of experience
cause no self responsibility, no desire to improve. Lazy stagnant retard

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back