Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foid seen me browsing .is earlier today

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
I was browsing through this site earlier today at the uni library and a stupid loud group of foids walked past when while I was trying to read the forum (I think it was World Cup forum or one shaming ITs). I tried ignoring them not thinking of what they could do behind me and kept focusing on reading. I got so annoyed to the point I turned my head and one of them was trying to read my screen as they were walking; she had a look of disgust on her face and I instantly got the oh sh* feeling. I was sure she seen something based on here because as they got further down the hall I seen her whispering to her friend while trying to glance back at me. what the hell man

Can relate

Maybe they couldn't read your screen but they were just disgusted by your face.

I browse it in school but make sure when I’m with people I know or friends I cover my screen. I have greyscale and low brightness on

Just use the fast banana theme. The classic banana dark 2019 is the best :feelsokman:

I was browsing through this site earlier today at the uni library and a stupid loud group of foids walked past when while I was trying to read the forum (I think it was World Cup forum or one shaming ITs). I tried ignoring them not thinking of what they could do behind me and kept focusing on reading. I got so annoyed to the point I turned my head and one of them was trying to read my screen as they were walking; she had a look of disgust on her face and I instantly got the oh sh* feeling. I was sure she seen something based on here because as they got further down the hall I seen her whispering to her friend while trying to glance back at me. what the hell man
Use ottos autos, GrAY ass mf

^^^ don't listen to him ^^^ use the classic banana 2019

They won’t report you

Can relate

You remind me of my ricecel tutor

Holy low iq

Browsing on a public computer, presumably using your uni login info as well, plus not using the fast banana theme :feelshaha:

Casually browsing the forum, while using university computers, with people walking past, AND not using the Fast Banana theme? I respect your courage.

You’re really stupid if you browse the forum out in the open, that’s your fault. Only time you should browse .is is if you’re 100% sure that they not would be able to see it you bum.

I often read .is amongst normies and no one cares about it, as no one cares about my existence at all

Haha she probably knows.

Same join date based. Back to the main point though, she knows. They’ll forget about it though or you’ll just become the “weird guy” they talk about once in a while.

I browse .is everywhere tbh I don't really care. As I said in another post, 95% of men are cucked or incel. Even chads agree with incels over pretty much everything, so it's not like they're not gonna defend other men. I trust all men to be incels when the time comes.

I browse on my mobile device not the uni computers...

gigachad op can actually attend uni in-person

Btw tell her you want to mate with her :feelsaww:

maybe she is a member here and was disgusted about you not covering your power level

If anyone ever confronts me about browsing this forum in public, I’ll tell them I’m a cucktear.

Women are too physically weak to do anything. Just stare her in the eyes till she feels uncomfortable enough to look away and leave.

Your self awareness Is Reeking ! GRAycel

e
every single foid in your class probably knows about it already. it's over

Women are too physically weak to do anything. Just stare her in the eyes till she feels uncomfortable enough to look away and leave.
dead inside and no-shame pill I like this

screenshots or it didn't happen