Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid screams at me to not touch her and is a complete bitch for no reason. Leads to dozens of people staring at me

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
Download 2

Image is related to the story
This is a story of a massive fucking BITCH
When I was in school the lockers were set out like in the picture with the top and the bottom, so occasionally whoever would share the top or bottom with you would be in the way and you would wait or whatever.
So this bitch foid I shared the space with was leaning against my locker with an earphone in her ear oblivious to my existance while waiting for her friend doing fucking nothing with her locker just blocking the way.
It was a Friday and I just wanted to get my bag to go home ASAP since I hated school.
So I decide ok I cant just talk to her because she will not hear me because of the earphones so I decided to lightly touch her on her forearm to get her attention to move, since she wouldve immediately realised that I share the locker with her and would have wanted to get my bag and go home.
She does move and I am like great time to go home and all the sudden this bitch fucking screams at the top of her lungs "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!" For a few seconds the locker room went dead silent and dozens of my classmates were looking at me.
Luckily she was known as a bit of a crazy bitch so there were no lasting implications to this for my school life and I immediately moved my locker away from that stupid crazy bitch monday morning.
Fucking foids man

Damn man. Ticking time bomb. I hate people like this. Walking on eggshells around them.

Damn man. Ticking time bomb. I hate people like this. Walking on eggshells around them.
Lol, I barely knew her because I barely talked to girls at school but I think she was always known as a bit of a bitch, its possible she was raped or something I think rape victims can act like that but also entitled foids in our current generation can just freak out over anything so hard to say

Lol, I barely knew her because I barely talked to girls at school but I think she was always known as a bit of a bitch, its possible she was raped or something I think rape victims can act like that but also entitled foids in our current generation can just freak out over anything so hard to say
Not even worth finding out I say given how crazy that went but I see what you’re saying.

Apropos of nothing there is something sus about the loudest and most demonstrative self-styled victims…

Am so glad I never had to use a gay locker

Am so glad I never had to use a gay locker
I just left my shit in my bag, not like I had many books in HS to carry anyways lol

fuark, this bitch should be murdered (in GTA) for humiliating you like that

fuark, this bitch should be murdered (in GTA) for humiliating you like that
I have despised her ever since, I do not even like to call foids "bitches" often but this one is a true bitch through and through, I guess she just expected me to stand there and wait for her to move eventually like a beta invisble subhuman cuck

View attachment 862056
Image is related to the story
This is a story of a massive fucking BITCH
When I was in school the lockers were set out like in the picture with the top and the bottom, so occasionally whoever would share the top or bottom with you would be in the way and you would wait or whatever.
So this bitch foid I shared the space with was leaning against my locker with an earphone in her ear oblivious to my existance while waiting for her friend doing fucking nothing with her locker just blocking the way.
It was a Friday and I just wanted to get my bag to go home ASAP since I hated school.
So I decide ok I cant just talk to her because she will not hear me because of the earphones so I decided to lightly touch her on her forearm to get her attention to move, since she wouldve immediately realised that I share the locker with her and would have wanted to get my bag and go home.
She does move and I am like great time to go home and all the sudden this bitch fucking screams at the top of her lungs "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!" For a few seconds the locker room went dead silent and dozens of my classmates were looking at me.
Luckily she was known as a bit of a crazy bitch so there were no lasting implications to this for my school life and I immediately moved my locker away from that stupid crazy bitch monday morning.
Fucking foids man
Thanks god you were still young probably … if you are a sub 5 NEVER EVER touch or even get 3 feets close to a foid bro , you’re risking life in prison :feelsbadman:

If u were taller she wouldve humbly stepped aside and quivered in fear

People once had a name for this, until it became wrongthink
"hysteria's symptoms were synonymous with normal functioning female sexuality.[1] In extreme cases, the woman may have been forced to enter an insane asylum"
LMFAO I mean if this bitch freaks out over needing to move so I can access my locker I would say she sooner belongs in an asylum than as apart of society
Thanks god you were still young probably … if you are a sub 5 NEVER EVER touch or even get 3 feets close to a foid bro , you’re risking life in prison :feelsbadman:
Yeah I was 15 at the time and I was redpilled so I was like cool an excuse to practice platonically touching a woman or something I guess lol. I forget if I mentioned it above but it was also end of school on friday so I just wanted to fuck off out of school since I hated it
If u were taller she wouldve humbly stepped aside and quivered in fear
Literally lol if I was chad she would have looked up at me stepped aside and apologised no hassle but because I am a manlet she had to go all reeeeeeee dont touch me, fortunately I was not seen as a creep but it was made obvious to everyone I was undesirable to women lol