Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid screaming in pain and agony as cartel members dismember her arms.

B

basementLDARcel

Self-banned
-
Apparently this foid was involved in other cartel stuff before and I think she may have even killed some people. Well, now she gets her just desserts from based cartel members. :feelsohh: She is probably burning in hell for all eternity after this gruesome demise. :feelsdevil:

Warning: graphic

Tagging some random users because why not:
@Zer0/∞ @calimero @Transcended Trucel @TheDarkEnigma @Edmund_Kemper @PointOfNoReturn @Intellau_Celistic @Chingaquedito

Last edited:
fox broadcasting gotham GIF by Fox TV

>removing legs after chopping her head off

weak, go all the way first

No pussy pass for cartels. :feelsdevil:

i remember that, it happened in zacatecas, but i can't remember if it was recorded by members of the CDS or CJNG,you can hear a foid talking too :feelskek: she laughs at the dismembered slut

too long and nothing interesting

Thanks for tagging but im not watching it

i remember that, it happened in zacatecas, but i can't remember if it was recorded by members of the CDS or CJNG,you can hear a foid talking too :feelskek: she laughs at the dismembered slut
damn jfl, giga savage brutal mog

hmmm what a fascinating culture

No fucking with the cartel. These cunts think they are indestructible and get wet by dark triad guys.

every time i watch those gore videos it reminds me of what happened in mass scales in the past.

the fucking Mongols slaughtered cities which were equivalent to modern day New York, London, Paris. e.g. Merv, Nishapur, Beijing, Chengdu etc.

imagine entire city was like this, all civilians driven out, split into men women and children. and all slaughtered coz of psychopathic "khans" ordered all of them to be slaughtered.

in case of Merv, Genghis Khan's son set up a golden throne outside the plains, sit on the throne, and just watched hundreds of thousands (could be 1 million , even , as the city was full of refugees) driven out to plain, and all allocated to soldiers and get slaughtered.

can one even imagine? no movies have depicted this, ever, but massacres like this was TYPICAL with the mongols.

JFL at hating nazi genocides. nazi "genocides" were absolutely nothing compared to what mongols did. fuck sake, gas chamber was invented to be humane, for quick death. mongols never cared, they loved to torture.

just imagine literally hundreds of thousands scream in pain as their throats are slit, babies impaled etc. outside city walls.

but hey, normies worship mongols. but russians, they r the bad guys :fuk: fucking retards
Damn:fuk:

every time i watch those gore videos it reminds me of what happened in mass scales in the past.

the fucking Mongols slaughtered cities which were equivalent to modern day New York, London, Paris. e.g. Merv, Nishapur, Beijing, Chengdu etc.

imagine entire city was like this, all civilians driven out, split into men women and children. and all slaughtered coz of psychopathic "khans" ordered all of them to be slaughtered.

in case of Merv, Genghis Khan's son set up a golden throne outside the plains, sit on the throne, and just watched hundreds of thousands (could be 1 million , even , as the city was full of refugees) driven out to plain, and all allocated to soldiers and get slaughtered.

can one even imagine? no movies have depicted this, ever, but massacres like this was TYPICAL with the mongols.

JFL at hating nazi genocides. nazi "genocides" were absolutely nothing compared to what mongols did. fuck sake, gas chamber was invented to be humane, for quick death. mongols never cared, they loved to torture.

just imagine literally hundreds of thousands scream in pain as their throats are slit, babies impaled etc. outside city walls.

but hey, normies worship mongols. but russians, they r the bad guys :fuk: fucking retards
Damn

:feelspuke: Those Aztec genes run deep in those fucking savages. Latin America is a shithole because of these primitive faggots.

>removing legs after chopping her head off

weak, go all the way first
I agree, her head should have been chopped off last. Also, her tits and other parts could use some attention too. The pain she felt when her arms were removed was satisfying but quick. her pain was nothing compared to the pain all the incels she rejected felt. Still, it's always a pleasure to see a deserving foid in pain.

tks for the educational video.

I thought animal gore videos were prohibited (irony)

SparseUnitedBats size restricted

I'm not clicking on that.