Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foid says that if women cheat on their man and get pregnant, the husband should be legally responsible for the child

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★

Based. Fuck sexhavers

Military must be the most cucked thing a man can join.

Rosties shouldn't have rights, let alone special rights.

cheating whore should get stoned

cucked by fighting for billionaires to get richer, cucked by soyciety because he gets no help recovering from mental trauma, and cucked by wife and forced to raise another man's kid. Literally treated lower than a subhuman truecel, and they voluntarily choose to do it.

cheating whore should get stoned
Moses knew what he was doing.

Future of all betabuxxers would be raising children that arent theirs. Chads would get to pass on their genetics at no cost to them. We are truly reverting back to a primal state.

Jfl, imagine letting yourself get torn into pieces for a society that didn't care about you, politicians who ruin your country with their greed, for such great western achievements as limitless freedom that is at the direct disadvantage of anyone who doesn't belong to the A-class and consumerism and for the women who will fuck other males behind your back and look down on you for your lacking salary/money and ungrateful degenerates with college degrees who will call you murderer for your service - all while Israel and America rub their hands in glee because they found someone stupid enough to really believe that some people at the other site of the globe could really pose a threat to their country.

cucked by fighting for billionaires to get richer, cucked by soyciety because he gets no help recovering from mental trauma, and cucked by wife and forced to raise another man's kid. Literally treated lower than a subhuman truecel, and they voluntarily choose to do it.
Jfl. I see nothing in western soycieties that's worth fighting for, everything is atomized and degenerate, I see nothing about the western culture that could be deemed as superior at this point and the material wealth is the only thing that could really be seen as an advantage of western countries and it's unironically the reason why they are so fucked up.

Future of all betabuxxers would be raising children that arent theirs. Chads would get to pass on their genetics at no cost to them. We are truly reverting back to a primal state.
The consequence of limitless freedom without responsibilities. It was NEVER a good goal for anyone who doesn't belong to the A-class. The natural order without authority is at the direct disadvantage of everyone who isn't a chad/woman.

Instead we all pay for that whore's spawn.

If I was forced to pay for another man's kid in my wives womb, they would find her and my body with fatal injuries tbh.

Jfl, imagine letting yourself get torn into pieces for a society that didn't care about you, politicians who ruin your country with their greed, for such great western achievements as limitless freedom that is at the direct disadvantage of anyone who doesn't belong to the A-class and consumerism and for the women who will fuck other males behind your back and look down on you for your lacking salary/money and ungrateful degenerates with college degrees who will call you murderer for your service - all while Israel and America rub their hands in glee because they found someone stupid enough to really believe that some people at the other site of the globe could really pose a threat to their country.

Jfl. I see nothing in western soycieties that's worth fighting for, everything is atomized and degenerate, I see nothing about the western culture that could be deemed as superior at this point and the material wealth is the only thing that could really be seen as an advantage of western countries and it's unironically the reason why they are so fucked up.

The consequence of limitless freedom without responsibilities. It was NEVER a good goal for anyone who doesn't belong to the A-class. The natural order without authority is at the direct disadvantage of everyone who isn't a chad/woman.
Imagine fighting for a society that actively wants you dead or at best a destitute slave. The elites hate us with a passion, jfl at risking your life for them

no legal responsibility for your face getting brutally disfigured by raging military husband, sweaty :feelsokman: