Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Foid says she'd rather a fat guy over a short guy because being fat is controllable

SupremeAutist

SupremeAutist

Lifes background character
★★★★★

Another brutal heightpill from r/shortguys as usual. The thing that annoyed me in this the most was the foid telling other women to "raise their standards" and not date short guys. Like why would you care about who other foids want to date?

that's her choice inkie

that's her choice inkie
66022.jpg

bebe spermatozoide cioran ne 4chan suicide depressif nouveau frog pendaison other ovule grenouille pepe depression kek naissance foetus

Never began for manlets

The female species whenever they see a short guy:

She is right, height is for men 80% of looks. If i was head taller i would live another life.

bebe spermatozoide cioran ne 4chan suicide depressif nouveau frog pendaison other ovule grenouille pepe depression kek naissance foetus

Never began for manlets
It is brutal that no matter what I do I will always be a manlet. LL is extremely unrealistic price wise + long recovery time + fucks with your mobility

I would brutally gRAPE her in minecraft

Another brutal heightpill from r/shortguys as usual. The thing that annoyed me in this the most was the foid telling other women to "raise their standards" and not date short guys. Like why would you care about who other foids want to date?

It makes sense, weight can be changed by changing the calorie content of food, but height is impossible, because after 19 you will never grow up.

In order to lose one kg in one week, you need a deficit of one thousand calories every day. Growth cannot be increased by anything, after 18-19 it is already completely over.

It makes sense, weight can be changed by changing the calorie content of food, but height is impossible, because after 19 you will never grow up.
yes but it is brutal that these foid that preach to love pERsonality are now admiting that they prefer a guys who do not make effort to have a good body over another that is born short.

In order to lose one kg in one week, you need a deficit of one thousand calories every day. Growth cannot be increased by anything, after 18-19 it is already completely over.
Yeah it makes sense biologically. A mans height is far more apart of their genetics than their weight is.

Like why would you care about who other foids want to date
Because foids understand that subhumans should never be given options, at the risk of reducing hoeflation.

Wait, that doesn't make any sense.

If a guy is a fat slob, the fact that he chooses to be that way, supposedly should make you less interested.

If you acknowledge that a man being short is beyond his control, shouldn't the logic behind that be understanding? And not yaaaas queen, not dating those shorties.

I know literally every woman bases who is a good person around how tall or short they are, and would rather leave their child with a child rapist then a short guy, but fucking hell, make sense at least.

She is right, height is for men 80% of looks. If i was head taller i would live another life.
One of the main reasons i found out about the blackpill was due to height insecurity. If I was significantly taller I probably wouldn't even know about this forums existence. Though I do still believe that your face is more important.

'because'
She doesn't fucking know why she likes shit. Humans always guess. :feelssus: ALWAYS
Fat doesn't indicate weak genetics, we haven't had time to evolve to see it
Height does and did
evolutionary psychology is right once again

And what does she have to offer to either short or fat guys?

But remember that fat man should be still a chad, for example, no double chin and strong jaw (only cheekbones are barely visible when fat and earlier features, I saw a few those moggers)

But remember that fat man should be still a chad, for example, no double chin and strong jaw (only cheekbones are barely visible when fat and earlier features, I saw a few those moggers)
Yeah she's only talking about a fat guy with genetic potential. Basically chad on a bulk. And lets be honest she'd ideally want neither, she just considers one as slightly more desirable

Subhuman spic

I'm sure the short guys will get banned sooner or later for some reason.

I'm sure the short guys will get banned sooner or later for some reason.
It's only a matter of time. All the other blackpill adjacent subreddits met the same fate

It's only a matter of time. All the other blackpill adjacent subreddits met the same fate
Anyone who goes beyond the mainstream on cuckdit, and even more so conflicts and incels tears, is doomed to be banned.

What are the chances that she’s like 5’2

I honestly feel bad for fatcels, really.

This is how the average woman feels. Genes = everything.

kill all tallfag only foids (all foids would be dead)

One of the main reasons i found out about the blackpill was due to height insecurity. If I was significantly taller I probably wouldn't even know about this forums existence. Though I do still believe that your face is more important.
After 20 something i would say that height is most important, you wont bang jb stacies, but ltb's will date you as long your face doesn't looks like burned hamburger. I think that with my 3/10 face and if i was 6 feet and above, i could and would get a short goblina.

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Always so funny to see because my brother actually came out like that. He almost roped on his way out the womb, but the normie doctors unwrapped him.
Is your brother doing ok in life? I find it interesting how babies cry when born, like they know that life is going to be shit.

Is your brother doing ok in life? I find it interesting how babies cry when born, like they know that life is going to be shit.
Congratulations Congrats GIF

Same as me. Good career. Makes decent money. Lives a life devoid of meaningful relationships or purpose. Never had a girlfriend. Borderlines hates his (my) parents. Supposedly also has a shitty circumcision and can’t feel shit on his dick (or so he told me). Has very few friends.

He’s 6’3” though, and I’m 5’10”. Other than that, yeah, we’re “successful” people that were horribly stunted by our chronically narcissistic parents. Bright side, he’s healthy. The whole umbilical neck knot he was born with was caught early and didn’t cause him any health issues.

Congratulations Congrats GIF

Same as me. Good career. Makes decent money. Lives a life devoid of meaningful relationships or purpose. Never had a girlfriend. Borderlines hates his (my) parents. Supposedly also has a shitty circumcision and can’t feel shit on his dick (or so he told me). Has very few friends.

He’s 6’3” though, and I’m 5’10”. Other than that, yeah, we’re “successful” people that were horribly stunted by our chronically narcissistic parents. Bright side, he’s healthy. The whole umbilical neck knot he was born with was caught early and didn’t cause him any health issues.
:feelsokman: