Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid says she will file "false accusations because she is in a car with a stranger". She didnt know she was on tape.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-

I set out the video at the moment she says that shit, so you dont have to skip. Watch it nglll.

The fucking cheek, holy fuck.

What if the guy didnt have his camera on???? What if he didnt tell her she is on tape?

And then she had the audacity so say " you probably hit your mom"

" you are very ugly, honestly."

If you have the patience to watch the whole thing, go for it. But dude.. its so fucking ragefuel...

(if you cant see the video skip to 13:03 13:03 13:03 13:03 13:03 13:03 )

Last edited:
That's how noodlewhores treat you if youre ricecel.

she can murder her WHOLE rice family and serve them in dinner in a heartbeat in order to get a smile from white guy.

The guy was a chang, seriously mindblowing that a 4/10 woman like herself would do this

she can murder her WHOLE rice family and serve them in dinner in a heartbeat in order to get a smile from white guy.
The fucking cheek she had to say that shit to him.

holy shit her voice is so annoying and shes fat af, whore deserves to suffer hard, what a bitch

He would be rotting in prison right now.
Fuck man, the average man needs to have a camera or some shit at hand for situations like this. Its so sad.

Pretty sure Pearl Harbor is in the US

It is, and they justify this unconstitutional bullshit by saying if men aren't guilty until proven innocent when accused of rape, or if false rape allegations were penalized harshly, "survivors wouldn't come forth!"
She was so smug. She knows she can pull such shit off, she fucking knows.

They're both annoying and deserve each other.

She was so smug. She knows she can pull such shit off, she fucking knows.
She knows because she's done it before.

Made it four seconds or so of the video. Guy is not bad looking at all, crazy how out of proportion that fat noodlewhores standards are.
It is, and they justify this unconstitutional bullshit by saying if men aren't guilty until proven innocent when accused of rape, or if false rape allegations were penalized harshly, "survivors wouldn't come forth!"
The false accusations are intended. They are actually vital to their ideology and encouraged by foids. The intention is to sew fear in men that even not fulfilling a foids standards, just being in the foids presence, is punishable by jail. The point is to criminalize your existence.

False accusers never go to jail unless they are men like Jussie. Not defending Jussie, but if he were a foid he'd have thousands of soyboy obiters donating to his Patreon.

Last edited:
yes bro well actually i’m unsure because idk if hawaii was officially part of the us then i thought it became a state in like 1950
It was a territory and everyone there were US citizens. It would be like the Cook Islands in NZ or Channel Islands in UK.

Jfl at the amount of "Uhhh like" noodlefoid's say.
"Go back to pearl harbor" Wtf is this 60 iq landwhale Noodlefoid, she is a chink too lol, the hypocrisy.

The dude is 6/10 chang though.

Last edited:

noodlewhores are really starting to piss me off.

The false accusations are intended. They are actually vital to their ideology and encouraged by foids. The intention is to sew fear in men that even not fulfilling a foids standards, just being in the foids presence, is punishable by jail. The point is to criminalize your existence.
Looking ugly in sexual proximity of Foids is against the law. If this is the case then there is no point to living.. god I hate this world. Why can't this shitball hurry up and bursts into flames.

All of Humanity deserves to be put in an oven.

I would have drove into a wall at high velocity to kill myself and her for not shutting the fuck up.

That is the problem with society right now.. if a Foid acts like that to anybody she should be hit.. because lord knows if a Man ever acted like that to a Foid, he would be very quickly lynched by the "progressive" shit birds of society. Fuck Jungle Gooks. The most trash things in existence, in fact if encountered one must throw her into a trash bag with other assorted filth.

Last edited:
This is why if you're gonna run sea game you never take the bitch west, she'll turn into that or the kid most definitely will.

this is why you should always record when you are around foids

28:57 kek
This vid was gold, thanks bro

Noodlewhores cucking Ricecels what else is new ?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back