Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid says N word a zillion times, WKs in comments defend her

i wonder what would be the reactions if it was a ugly white guy
all those that liked this vid should suffer pure fire
and about this whore lets just hope she will meet some tyrones with rape hobby

Im not gonna act like a leftist and get triggered because a white person said nigger, I see no problem with that.
thats not the problem that I have either, what we are talking about is the hypocrisy of the fact that a male would get threatened and hated on for saying nigger, meanwhile the foid gets away freely. You or I may not care, but the leftists have proven themselves to be very hypocritical as shown by this example.

thats not the problem that I have either, what we are talking about is the hypocrisy of the fact that a male would get threatened and hated on for saying nigger, meanwhile the foid gets away freely. You or I may not care, but the leftists have proven themselves to be very hypocritical as shown by this example.
Overall whites are demonized for saying nigger. Sure foids get more leniency than men, but they are still demonized for it by leftists.
Even white foids can't say nigger without getting called racist, this one isn't called racist simply because it's a song.

Wasn't there a guy who did an acoustic Wu Tang clan song and dropped a some n bombs too? I remember Wu Tang clan shared his video.

Nobody cares about people singing songs, it's all contextual.

Last edited:
Why do all girls try to sound like Lorde?
I never understood the appeal of that boring bitch.
Tbh they´ve terrible taste in everything.
Where is the reset button ?
Earth has seen enough nonsense.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back