Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL foid says boyfriend is incels.co

Just post about your girlfriend on a forum that bans non-incels on sight theory

Fucking hell, do those gremlins from IT not have anything better to do than make up lies about Incels?
Nope. And in between then they'll make up fake testimonials about how they used to be hateful incels and give reddit awards to it on their shit sub.

Omega Larp

that entire thread is solid proof that there's no point in having free will. Thought crimes are now the gravest of crimes, and the punishment is social execution.

-has sex
-incel

Choose one
full

that entire thread is solid proof that there's no point in having free will. Thought crimes are now the gravest of crimes, and the punishment is a social execution.
Men have to walk on eggshells these days with women and other men are fine with it because they both privilege women and are envious of men that are still able to get relationships.

Men have to walk on eggshells these days with women and other men are fine with it because they both privilege women and are envious of men that are still able to get relationships.
There is so much crime by association going on here. If we isolate the ACTUAL crime here- it's honesty. This LARP Well for the sake of novelty, lets assume this "normie sex-having man" will be banished to real socially-induced inceldom for the crime of staying in a relationship he doesn't like.

He made the grave mistake of writing down his sincere thoughts. Imagine if he wrote down these same thoughts in a diary. Imagine if he just complained about her with less harsh language on reddit even, or just had private conversations about these grivances to friends over gchat or discord. Would he be afforded the same level of vitriol this pack of low IQ redditors feel?

You can go on r/deadbeadrooms and find countless posts of wives and girlfriends complaining about their partners, and all they get is SUPPORT. Sincere good-faith advice on how to deal with dead bedrooms maturely.

The BIG BIG crime is the PR crime: CRIME BY ASSOCIATION. The mere word 'INCEL' is so fucking evil, it's worth breaking any iota of trust you had in your partner to PRY in their email and read those EVIL EVIL memes. Who cares about actions, who cares about cause and effect??? The only thing that matters is PRESENTATION of those actions, status, and group-affiliation, and he FUCKED UP big time parking his boat on the incel dock.

There is so much crime by association going on here. If we isolate the ACTUAL crime here- it's honesty. This LARP Well for the sake of novelty, lets assume this "normie sex-having man" will be banished to real socially-induced inceldom for the crime of staying in a relationship he doesn't like.'
Tbh it's kind of redpill but honesty isn't the best policy when it comes to foids unless you can't tell and hide lies convincingly

He made the grave mistake of writing down his sincere thoughts. Imagine if he wrote down these same thoughts in a diary. Imagine if he just complained about her with less harsh language on reddit even, or just had private conversations about these grivances to friends over gchat or discord. Would he be afforded the same level of vitriol this pack of low IQ redditors feel?
Exactly. I'm sure many other guys have had thoughts like this cross their head before. But many normies engage in mystical thinking and think the mere act of writing down these things is taking a more insidious step and passing the point of no return. There's a reason a lot of normies obssess about how everything on the internet is forever even if true. Ironically it's this fixation that makes controversial things said online have more negative implications IRL.
Normies weren't ready for the internet.

You can go on r/deadbeadrooms and find countless posts of wives and girlfriends complaining about their partners, and all they get is SUPPORT. Sincere good-faith advice on how to deal with dead bedrooms maturely.

The BIG BIG crime is the PR crime: CRIME BY ASSOCIATION. The mere word 'INCEL' is so fucking evil, it's worth breaking any iota of trust you had in your partner to PRY in their email and read those EVIL EVIL memes. Who cares about actions, who cares about cause and effect??? The only thing that matters is PRESENTATION of those actions, status, and group-affiliation, and he FUCKED UP big time parking his boat on the incel dock.
Not just the mention but even others associating you with being an incel ie "you sound like one of those incels" is enough.
More importantly it's the knowledge that unattractive males that don't have favorable opinions of women are not being immediately shunned, satirized or mocked but heard out that disturbs a lot of gynocentric society.

Tbh it's kind of redpill but honesty isn't the best policy when it comes to foids unless you can't tell and hide lies convincingly

Exactly. I'm sure many other guys have had thoughts like this cross their head before. But many normies engage in mystical thinking and think the mere act of writing down these things is taking a more insidious step and passing the point of no return. There's a reason a lot of normies obssess about how everything on the internet is forever even if true. Ironically it's this fixation that makes controversial things said online have more negative implications IRL.
Normies weren't ready for the internet.

Not just the mention but even others associating you with being an incel ie "you sound like one of those incels" is enough.
More importantly it's the knowledge that unattractive males that don't have favorable opinions of women are not being immediately shunned, satirized or mocked but heard out that disturbs a lot of gynocentric society.
it distrubs me greatly that this low IQ behavior vastly outnumbers us. I just don't want to live with people who CANT TAKE A FUCKING JOKE. I HATE that I was born. Living is an obligation.

it distrubs me greatly that this low IQ behavior vastly outnumbers us. I just don't want to live with people who CANT TAKE A FUCKING JOKE. I HATE that I was born. Living is an obligation.
It becomes apparent how easilly whipped into a frenzy in moral panics, mystical thinking, cults of personalities in politics and culture many normies are susceptible to being. You are right it's very disturbing kind of behavior and the kind that fueled witch hunts, purges and faulty conclusions and assuming the worst of people in the past.
Maybe AI sufficiently removed from these human biases will make for comparatively fairer governance at some point in time @PPEcel thoughts?

Last edited:
It becomes apparent how easilly whipped into a frenzy in moral panics, mystical thinking, cults of personalities in politics and culture many normies are susceptible to being. You are right it's very disturbing kind of behavior and the kind that fueled witch hunts, purges and faulty conclusions and assuming the worst of people in the past.
Maybe AI sufficiently removed from these human biases will make for fairer governance at some point in time @PPEcel thoughts?
Another thing I wanted to bring up is the vindictive and draconian nature of female rejection, insofar that women SPREAD RUMORS to compound social inceldom. Women are masters of psychological warfare in order to bring men into the brink of suicide. This thread is proof of this. She will not dump him in a private way, and presumably allow him to heal and grow as a person. She will tell ALL her friends, EVERYONE she knows, tell his employer and his parents, and normie friends about his association with inceldom. Mr. LARP may not be an incel now, but after she dumps him, he will be.

She will, in effect, cut off any social fabric this man had to connect him with normiehood. This is how normie looking men become 'internet' incels. Just for complaining about his gf's looks anonymously online.

Last edited:
Another thing I wanted to bring up is the vindictive and draconian nature of female rejection, insofar that women SPREAD RUMORS to compound social inceldom. Women are masters of psychological warfare in order to bring men into the bring of suicide. This thread is proof of this. She will not dump him in a private way, and presumably allow him to heal and grow as a person. She will tell ALL her friends, EVERYONE she knows, his employer about his association with inceldom. Mr. LARP may not be an incel now, but after she dumps him, he will be.
Women always like to rub things in so like fridge horror the true significance of the emotional blow she dealt to a man only becomes fully apparent to a man much later but is just as bad when it sinks in.

I think Dane Cook did a skit on this.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AOUl8731Jg

Yeah sorry about this my girlfriend caught me should have been more careful

Its LARP ffs, if someone here posted that they had a gf you think @mental_out wouldn't ban them on site?

Do these "people" really have nothing better to do than make shit up? If I saw ANYONE on here brag that they have a girlfriend, I'd call their ass out.
They don't.
They're so empty, it's very comical.
They should not bite the hands that feed them.

70% of this site are fakecels

Larp. Inceltear trying to be "moraly superior" to lurkers again. JFL

Anyone who posts about having sex with their gf on here gets banned and I’ve never seen any posts like this so it’s bullshit.