Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL foid says boyfriend is incels.co

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
She says he uses her for sex. JFL. He wouldn't be incel. I doubt it's a foid. Probably some inceltear larp

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200910-232638.png
    Screenshot_20200910-232638.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 3,778
Not a single word.

She says he uses her for sex. JFL. He wouldn't be incel. I doubt it's a foid. Probably some inceltear larp
bad larp.
op should eat carp.
skeet.
burp.

If he posted about his girlfriend on here he would be banned, obviously larp

The cuck answer to everything.

Screen-Shot-2020-09-10-at-6-31-43-AM.png

He's not an incel. If we had the power to manipulate foids into having sex we wouldn't be rotting here.

"hed been posting about me" wtf is this blatant larp, he would be perma banned in nano seconds.

never happened, just a dumb whore attention whoring.

Its just another IT cuck larping.

Why the fuck would someone brag about his gf on .co. JFL. IT cucks can't even read the rules properly.

nice LARP (not) cus I don't even see the point of it, seriously femoids have no IQ what is she even trying to accomplish here?!

Exactly, this simply isn't real. Anyone who admits to having non-paid sex would instantly be banned.

Knowing the average poster here, it could be true.

People that brag about having relationships, even if they're only for sexual pleasure, get banned within moments of being reported. Seriously, she could've made a more sophisticated larp if she studied us more thoroughly.

fucking chads.co what the hell.

odds are the people im talking to on this forum have GF's and lives and are just faking everything:feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels:

although theres potential this is is a larp just to make us go crazy

I’m 1000% sure that it is a LARP. If someone here said they have a girlfriend they would be banned instantly. It said he was talking about her for months so that is impossible.
fucking chads.co what the hell.

odds are the people im talking to on this forum have GF's and lives and are just faking everything:feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels:

although theres potential this is is a larp just to make us go crazy
That thread is fake. He would be banned instantly if it was real

these larps are getting more and more absurd jfl

This is obviously LARP, as talking about ones gf results in an instant ban here?!?

If the story was real, "she" would have posted screens of .co to feed them.

It’s not even a good larp and the reactions from the soys telling her to leave and call the police on the dangerous and violent I.N.C.E.L. terrorist are absolutely hilarious

Anyone would be banned in a second if they were posting about their gf. Toilets are retarded

how the fuck do these people manage to come across into so many random incels when this forum has such a small active userbase

Biggest larp I've ever set my eyes upon.

Never post your gf here! It’s a lose lose situation.
Anyone would be banned in a second if they were posting about their gf. Toilets are retarded
Exactly I call bs. I have never seen a post about anyone’s gf on here

fun fact: the foid created her reddit yesterday and also posted the thread yesterday. its the only thread she ever posted on reddit

Bragging about having a gf then saying she's shit? Who lol, it'd have to be private messages to be true.

fun fact: the foid created her reddit yesterday and also posted the thread yesterday. its the only thread she ever posted on reddit
Why would anyone do that, it's not even remotely believable

that is a LOT of replies for a larp. Only if these normies knew sex-havers get ban hammers easier than pedos here. Also redditors are so fucking retarded. They are a different breed of soy that you just don't run into in real life. Whatever happened to scruitinizing post histories?? Oh right, that's only for misogynists :soy:. I tell real life normies all the time that I unironically post on this site and they don't care, they think it's funny, and it's just cope.

Last edited:
Do these "people" really have nothing better to do than make shit up? If I saw ANYONE on here brag that they have a girlfriend, I'd call their ass out.