Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Foid saw me from afar, tought I was a chad until she saw my face

B

Belzebu

Self-banned
-
It was a very nice day. I didn't have problems at work and wasn't humiliated or embarrassed myself in work or college, I was going back home. I was very close to ending the day in a good way. Nothing bad happened to me, no insults, no jokes, no laughs. Finally a day of peace of mind. Until the last second.

In the college parking lot, going to my car, a 5/10 foid saw me from afar, I think she thought I could be a chad, because I'm a little tall, I wear good clothes. I go to the gym. I have an ok body, and recently had mento surgery to have a better lower third.

She started to walk fast just to cross my path. She looked at me with a little smile. The second she got in front of me she looked at my face and immediately her little smile became a mixture of disappointment and disgust. Shit ruined my fucking day, made me wish I was turbo autistic so I couldn't understand emotion by face expressions.

I did everything I could, still paying for the surgery and the best I got was fooling an average foid from afar and at night with not much light, just so I could see her look of disgust when she had the opportunity to really look at my face.

If you did everything you can and still failed, there is just no hope, there is no way to crawl away from the abyss.

If you did everything you can and still failed, there is just no hope, there is no way to crawl away from the abyss.
"Did everything you could"

While you did some normie fat removal surgery

There are some real hardmaxers on .org. They are actually doing everything they can.

"Did everything you could"

While you did some normie fat removal surgery

There are some real hardmaxers on .org. They are actually doing everything they can.
Is the best I could pay also I go to the gym everyday, I plan to make a surgery in my nose as well, but I need to get even more money

You look like a chad from a far? Mogs me...

It was a very nice day. I didn't have problems at work and wasn't humiliated or embarrassed myself in work or college, I was going back home. I was very close to ending the day in a good way. Nothing bad happened to me, no insults, no jokes, no laughs. Finally a day of peace of mind. Until the last second.

In the college parking lot, going to my car, a 5/10 foid saw me from afar, I think she thought I could be a chad, because I'm a little tall, I wear good clothes. I go to the gym. I have an ok body, and recently had mento surgery to have a better lower third.

She started to walk fast just to cross my path. She looked at me with a little smile. The second she got in front of me she looked at my face and immediately her little smile became a mixture of disappointment and disgust. Shit ruined my fucking day, made me wish I was turbo autistic so I couldn't understand emotion by face expressions.

I did everything I could, still paying for the surgery and the best I got was fooling an average foid from afar and at night with not much light, just so I could see her look of disgust when she had the opportunity to really look at my face.

I'd say that you have a good chance of meeting a mate

Is the best I could pay also I go to the gym everyday, I plan to make a surgery in my nose as well, but I need to get even more money
you can pm me a picture of yourself and I will rate it. I have studied male aesthetics for several years now jfl

This is what I've been saying they're all mindless emotionless automatons with the sole purpose of locating the nearest chad. That's why they deathstare subhumans in public. They see you and hope to find chad but then they get disgusted and disappointed. It's their only purpose in life

Fuck you. You're obviously a fakecel. Foids know im subhuman from a distance

I can't say i enjoy the way you brag GrAYscum. I would rate your brag 7/10, it makes my blood boil but dosn't make blood pour from my eyes.

exact same thing happened to me except I was sitting on this place where I could put I legs up, I put my face next to my legs and was looking at my phone and a very cute stacylite was walking past smiling at me, she kept smiling until I lifted my face to see her properly and her smile immediately turned into a worried and disgusted expression, the bitch the walked away probably regretting she decided to smile at my truecel face

I can also recall countless times this giga Stacy latina looking foid would stare at me but in a very sad type of face, shed stare at me and then look away when I looked back. I remember when she's with her friends she'll stare at me and get her friends to stare at me and they start laughing

I've had so many experiences with retarded foids just staring at me with dead expressions, like something about my face makes them stare without any expression