Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foid ruins my day.

Jealous Freak

Jealous Freak

The outcast of society
Not going to go much into details, but today was a particularly unpleasant day. Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, it did.

While on my way home, I received a message on my phone and briefly looked at it. In that moment, a stacy looking foid passing by berated me and started yelling at me to fuck out of her way. I was so confused because I had not even realized that I was blocking her way to her car. I didn't have the opportunity to respond as the bitch quickly fled in her vehicle. This caused me embarrassment in front of some people there and exacerbated my already present anxiety, resulting in trembling for a few moments. I subsequently returned home and currently feel like shit.
Why is this shit happening to me? I would never say something like that to anyone, fucking bastards.

The female gender is our enemy

Sucks being low T. Our natural response should be to yell back or at least remain cool, but no, we have to suffer humiliation on top of humiliation. :feelsbadman:

Should have keked her on the spot

Should have knocked her out

Causing foids inconvenience is a good thing don't let it get to you