Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foid roasts short people and her tweet goes viral

hearmeout

hearmeout

Officer
Screenshot 20180919 175735

250k likes for a bad joke even for normie standards is much for that page. I guess even short cucks liked that picture.

What fascinates me is that there is no shame to making fun of short men. It's socially acceptable. Jfl

heightpill is the most legit pill of all tbh

>Having Instagram as an incel
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Women despise manlets more than attractive rapists, terrorists, pedophiles, and mass murderers.

Hood twitter should be nuked.

View attachment 43156

250k likes for a bad joke even for normie standards is much for that page. I guess even short cucks liked that picture.

What fascinates me is that there is no shame to making fun of short men. It's socially acceptable. Jfl
kicking a dead horse basicly

manlets are already treated like shit to begin with and they still attack us

What cuck calls a bitch a queen?

I follow a lot of meme pages and most of the pictures they post are good and funny. Unfortunately most of these pages also posted this picture and I thought "What's funny about that???".
Look at that twitter profile picture. Disgusting human being.

Meanwhile if you said anything about a female's body people would get mad and rush to your instagram to report it and insult you

It's never been more over for manlets than it is is 2018. If you're a manlet you're destined for failure.

LOL if you call a woman a "Queen". Fucking cucks will never learn. If you are not "up" to her "tall" list of standards, she don't want you around her. But if she's being brutalized by some tall brute, she would want you as a short man to come to her rescue. This is why you shouldn't do anything if you she a woman being victimized. Do as they would do. Walk away or stand at a distance, call the cops, then watch.

Chadfish her.