Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid rejected me

S

saints

Greycel
After wasting my time texting this cunt she has the nerve to reject me and say something along the lines of ‘i’m not ready for a relationship’ when she’s probably getting fucked by chads 24/7. Aimlessly flirted and led me on just to cuck me with probably one of the other 100 guys she talks to jfl.

Spongebob Squarepants Worlds Smallest Violin GIF

what did you expect?

weak first post

what did you espected? it's 2024 it's over for sub5's

A bit of self awareness wouldnt have hurt or were you a normie(going by looks and height) getting your hopes up?

what did you espected? it's 2024 it's over for sub5's
Being a sub5 should be deemed a disability and we should be receiving grants from the government every month

Being a sub5 should be deemed a disability and we should be receiving grants from the government every month
i already receive money from gov due to my subhumanity

I envy you man
you shouldn't because i am in the worse body 5'4/5'5 2/10 now or 3/10 idk is irelvant and with a deformed body ,i bet you are better than money and the money that i get are not that much arround 300£

A bit of self awareness wouldnt have hurt or were you a normie(going by looks and height) getting your hopes up?
was self aware but my fucking normie friend kept talking about it and trying to get me to go for it

you shouldn't because i am in the worse body 5'4/5'5 2/10 now or 3/10 idk is irelvant and with a deformed body ,i bet you are better than money and the money that i get are not that much arround 300£
Jesus that's brutal, it's terrifying how every flaw comes in a package. I hope you're getting a kick out of your copes