Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Foid rejected me today

kano999

kano999

eet ees what eet ees
★★★
I asked her if she wanted to go grab a drink but she told me my ES ratio was 5mm higher than the ideal (0.46), she then said "orbital box or death" and walked away. It´s over for me

A foid told me it never began today

That feminist becky was just looking for some betabuxx cuck. If you offer a foid to grab a drink they will automaticly reject you because those landwhales requires 150$ dinner apprearently. Don't even bother

Catastrophically brutal

Reminds me of that time this chick said "tfw no gf is all too familiar to you, imma tell IT about this and how over it is for you!"

I thought I repressed it

Hope you recovered well from that deception

Completely over, reminds me of the one time a foid told me “jaw is law”

One day foids will force us to have our credit score, net worth, and height on the front of our shirts

One day foids will force us to have our credit score, net worth, and height on the front of our shirts
Nah they will just have social media apps keep track of that like in china, your sexual credit score will be determined by your height, wealth and status and it will determine whether your allowed access to public transportation and bank loans.

I asked her if she wanted to go grab a drink but she told me my ES ratio was 5mm higher than the ideal (0.46), she then said "orbital box or death" and walked away. It´s over for me
probs saw ur nc to sc was greater than the ideal of 1:1 and immediately noticed ur subhumanity