Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Foid reject baldingcel

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Almost Raped   Dick Pics   01
Almost Raped   Dick Pics   02
Almost Raped   Dick Pics   03
Almost Raped   Dick Pics   04
Almost Raped   Dick Pics   05
Almost Raped   Dick Pics   06

If youre balding dont even try to talk with a foid

I have hight hairline :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Trevor skipped face day.

Only Chad can get away with that

“Baldcels are the niggers of the 21st century.”
- @Ritalincel

wonder how that conversation with his mom went

Why would you put out personal pics like that, dumbass bitch

"Nice try though"
:feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

There is no cue leading to your statement. She never mentioned balding, although I know that foids hate it. She was repulsed by his showing off attitude.
ok cuck i will ask her next time i post

There is no cue leading to your statement. She never mentioned balding, although I know that foids hate it. She was repulsed by his showing off attitude.
Before getting banned for :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: ideology ask yourself, would a gigachad 10/10 attractive male be treated like this if he was in this situation? ask this question always before you post something.

low iq response again @Cuyen
Only Chad can get away with that
If the foid hate to get posted cocks, she would refuse chad too.

low iq response again @Cuyen

If the foid hate to get posted cocks, she would refuse chad too.
No, woman only refuse sub8 males for that, the only way a gigachad would be rejected is if he embarrases her in social situations but as he is gigachad no body will be embarrased for nothing he do, it was a joke br000

Before getting banned for :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: ideology ask yourself, would a gigachad 10/10 attractive male be treated like this if he was in this situation? ask this question always before you post something.
Before argumenting with nonsense, ask yourself do I underestimate feminism or not? Ask this question always before you post something.

If a Chad had sent, she would invite him

Before argumenting with nonsense, ask yourself do I underestimate feminism or not? Ask this question always before you post something.
Feminism is virtue signaling, it's female nature taken to the macrolevel, it will never brainwash their own origin because the origin is the supreme feminism, it will only brainwash and decieve beta cucks like yourself.

Is like trying to poison the poison glandule of a snake with the same venom that itself produces.

Like trying to burn the fire.

Last edited:
My sister is the oneitis of a baldcel who keeps desperately sending her letters. He used to "look like a movie star," but after he went bald his SMV plummeted.

If you're reading this, bro, it's over. You're not Chad anymore. JFL at how when you were Chad, you acted so arrogantly, but now you're a nice guy who wears hats. No offense to baldcels, but I have no sympathy for lapsed slayers.

Feminism is virtue signaling, it's female nature taken to the macrolevel, it will never brainwash their own origin because the origin is the supreme feminism, it will only brainwash and decieve beta cucks like yourself.

Is like trying to poison the poison glandule of a snake with the same venom that itself produces.

Like trying to burn the fire.

Whatever, keep your theories. That foid can pick up from many chads and of course she will pick up the one with the best manners. If she is repulsed by dick posters, no 9/10 fucker will score with her. BTW this thread is clickbait.