Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid refuses to sign prenup

kobaforthewin

kobaforthewin

National Bolshevik
★★★
Absolutely brutal, foid refuses to sign prenup agreement. This video alone proves that moneymaxxing is a dead end. Any moneymaxxer who isn’t Chad or Chadlite will inevitably suffer the same fate as the man in this video. You can just hear how she doesn’t respect him whatsoever based on the tone she uses with him. This naive idiot doesn’t realize that she’s planning to divorce fuck him for his money. You can also tell she has broken him as a man, he states in the video that he fears her temper, lmao do you guys think Chad has fears about his wife’s/gf’s temper? I pray to god that this man has friends who are Blackpilled who will reach out to him and stop this evil whore before she can ruin his life.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@streamerslackin/video/7250223232559713582?_t=8dwDyKyuJSQ&_r=1

View: https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8dgDbcA/

Literal ragefuel for incels and ropefuel for betabuxxers. It’s either looksmax or LDAR. Moneymaxxing, statusmaxxing abd every other avenue to try and ascend is useless and utter cope.

Last edited:
Hope he left her ass

Succ?

I see you browse Wizchan as well

Hope he left her ass
He probably didn’t out of fear that he would be alone. He will spend the rest of his life walking on eggshells like a cuck in order to avoid being divorce fucked. He’ll probably get sex maybe once a week. What a total nightmare of a life to live.

Obviously the only reason why she wants to marry that cuck is so that she can divorce him and steal his money and assets. Money and status is a cope. Looks are the only thing that matters in 2023

this is the average IT "relationship"
yet they make fun of us
this is just whats gonna happen if u "ascend"

Last edited:
What’s that?
AGXjDGdJ 700w 0

Obviously the only reason why she wants to marry that cuck is so that she can divorce him and steal his money and assets. Money and status is a cope. Looks are the only thing that matters in 2023
Fr

lol at him with that hat. yet another baldie hat prisoner piece of shit. he should just cope with video game 4life

@Med Amine Still think betabuxxing isn't a bad thing?

Dumb faggot shipped a spic here and surprised her green card craving ass is a complete cunt

dude will be mig towin in 5 years

Average foid. These whores are only after money, they can't love.

Those eyes, I knew a guy with those exact eyes, high functioning alcoholic with an abusive wife, these men need to learn that they are stronger then any woman, and end their misery with their own two hands.

@Med Amine Still think betabuxxing isn't a bad thing?
yeah it doesn't work.
i am also afraid i will have to pay money on a monthly basis to some random woman after she divorce me so it's not worth it.

Any man who gets married deserves everything he gets.

It says video unavailable

this is why i love the black pill, because if you are black pilled, this situation would never happen to begin with.