Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid records her incel classmates and compairs them to Chads

• Thread starter Deleted member 10314
  • Start date
My sister told me girls unironically get """""""""""""""'depressed""""""""""""' if they go to a school or place where there arent that many good looking dudes around

apparantly its a relief to women if there are "alot of cute guys around". more blackpills through my sister - eugenics is engrained into women. theyre literally depressed if there are no good genetic chads around for potential kids

I bet the foid would be 3/10 looking probably landwhale.

My sister told me girls unironically get """""""""""""""'depressed""""""""""""' if they go to a school or place where there arent that many good looking dudes around

apparantly its a relief to women if there are "alot of cute guys around". more blackpills through my sister - eugenics is engrained into women. theyre literally depressed if there are no good genetic chads around for potential kids
At least now we now what they mean by """"""""""depression"""""""""".

I go to Las Vegas for conventions sometimes and I always think that there's a bunch of whores traveling alone, clearly looking for a sex travel story, but no obvious congregation of Chads. If I was running a Las Vegas hotel I'd offer extra long beds for guys 6'2"+ and prominently advertise it so foids would want to go to the hotel that has a higher likelihood of having guys they're looking for.

Last edited:
I got to Las Vegas for conventions sometimes and I always think that there's a bunch of whores traveling alone, clearly looking for a sex travel story, but no obvious congregation of Chads. If I was running a Las Vegas hotel I'd offer extra long beds for guys 6'2"+ and prominently advertise it so foids would want to go to the hotel that has a higher likelihood of having guys they're looking for.
such a place would be prime ER targets

She deserves to have breast cancer.

Nice. Future .co members on the way.

Absolute meme gender.

This is actually a phenomenon, many foids date beyond their schools. The hypergamy is that vicious.

Jfl Tell her that women are not entitled to "cute guyzz"

If one of us filmed Stacies and made videos comparing their bodies to landwhales, we'd get kicked out of our educational institutions.

But no, she's going to get a slap on the wrist, because equality.

Nice. Future .co members on the way.
Gen Z is going to be incel as fuck
Kids who are 12 now playing fortnite are going to be BRUTALISED by the coming sexual marketplace. All the guys she is comparing them to are male model tier, how can people deny it at this point? It's over for many many many many men.

Bullying the smart hardworking kid at the end... classic manipulative foid behavior
These roasties aren't going to have the last laugh when the smart, hardworking kid uses his brain and willpower to eventually go Cho on them

This probably happened to me tbh Im almost sure

The first guy from her school looks like a normie, wtf. Anyways...

Imagine if I did this at my high school, but instead with foids.

Lord I don’t cry no more
don’t look to the sky no more
have mercy on me
have mercy on my soul
somewhere my heart turned cold
have mercy on many men... many many many men

Lord I don’t cry no more
don’t look to the sky no more
have mercy on me
have mercy on my soul
somewhere my heart turned cold
have mercy on many men... many many many men