Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid rated me a 4

curryeater123

curryeater123

Self-banned
-
Some guy on discord said I wasn't ugly and decided to ask some foids if I was. One foid said "he's not my type", but he's "cute", lol invalidating her "cute" comment. Another foid rated me a 4 lol, it's over.

4 is LTN. Could be worse.

Over for cutecels

4 isnt too bad its low tier normie. 3 and below is a problem.

Some guy on discord said I wasn't ugly and decided to ask some foids if I was. One foid said "he's not my type", but he's "cute", lol invalidating her "cute" comment. Another foid rated me a 4 lol, it's over.
Damn, GrAY, the lowest I’ve ever received was a 6, mang

Sub5 in the 2020s means it's over.

being called cute as a curry means they don't see you as masculine at all

All of my ratings have been 3s and 4s from women. I’ve never even been rated as average by them once jfl

mogs me. I would be rated lowwr

Yet another curry fakecel

women refuse to rate me

Never actually believe what foids say about looks, because they are always lying. Pay attention to their actions. In short, if you're incel, then you're incel.

Never actually believe what foids say about looks, because they are always lying. Pay attention to their actions. In short, if you're incel, then you're incel.

4 is not that bad. How tall?