Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foid rants about not being attracted to her hvm friend.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
In short:
"I want him to betabuxx me while I fuck Chad" :foidSoy:

FDS :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: Round those cunts up and gas em'.

imagine being so privileged that this is all you can complain about :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Acting like she’s the victim, for fucks sake. This is a prime example of looks meaning nothing in a relationship

I've only had relationships with LVM, the last one being really traumatic with a disordered and abusive person...but I was attracted... a lot.

You can't make this shit up.

She is her own worst enemy, poor instincts and shitty judgment. She wants an attractive male friend to talk for hours (use as an emotional tampon) but is disappointed that she couldn't get a romantic connection (she really wants a gay male friend). She's been used and abused by abusive chads and was turned on by their misogyny.

She can't accept the fact that she is damaged goods, mentally and possibly physically.