Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid ran when I tried to approach her

T

truest.cel.ever

Greycel
Had this girl in my college class, she sits at the other end of the class from me and seats are pretty much set already so it would be weird for me to go sit next to her to strike a conversation. We park in the same area so my plan was that after class when we are all heading to our cars I will just try to casually talk to her. She saw me walking in the same direction as her, she speedwalked all while nervously looking at me. I think she thought I was going to follow her to her car and rape her even though I have to walk the same direction as her anyway since that’s where I always park my car too, just fml. When I saw her reaction I just called it quit. All I wanted to do was say hi because I forgot my inceldom for a minute but she didn’t forget :/

Tldr: Tried approaching girl, she basically ran

>joined July 28 2021
>11 posts

:feelsUgh: ITnigger

bro never approach foids ESPECIALLY if you live in america. more and more of them are carrying guns and they will shoot your ass

Rule #1: don't approach

If your genes are desirable, everyone will make it known no matter what you do, and vice versa.

bro never approach foids ESPECIALLY if you live in america. more and more of them are carrying guns and they will shoot your ass
CNN : Subhuman deservedly shot for approaching looksmatch while not being chad
Rule #1: don't approach

If your genes are desirable, everyone will make it known no matter what you do, and vice versa.
Had to learn the hard way

Aproach, women take it as an insult if a short manlet approaches them. It will build insecurity whenever someone with to low smv dares to approach them

Next time hide the duct tape better

Next time hide the duct tape better
Not funny brocel, I literally can still see her terrified look when I close my eyes, I was just trying to say hi fml

Approaching women is low IQ

no approach with human being for my truly forced loneliness :dafuckfeels:

Aproach, women take it as an insult if a short manlet approaches them. It will build insecurity whenever someone with to low smv dares to approach them
This.

Do it, but just for the sadistic pleasure of triggering the snowflakes. A sub-4 male isn't getting ANY positive interaction from foids.

Film and/or record your interactions to protect yourself from #meToo and false allegations.

boyo.... :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry: welcome to the club, newfag

If a girl likes you, she approaches you or makes it dead obvious that she likes you. Never approach a woman if she doesn't blatantly invite you to approach, and girls make it obvious too. Women will grind their ass on Chad. Women are bold when they are interested, "she's waiting you to approach" is a cope.

Not funny brocel, I literally can still see her terrified look when I close my eyes, I was just trying to say hi fml
You sure got a lot of nerve!

#1, ...attempting to be nice/ polite and acting like your a normie.

#2, ... playing back the memory. And feeling bad about it...

#3, ... not laughing it off and forgetting it.

#4, ... Not knowing better. Are you a bluepiller?

Biggest mistake was thinking you could escape inceldom

If a girl likes you, she approaches you or makes it dead obvious that she likes you. Never approach a woman if she doesn't blatantly invite you to approach, and girls make it obvious too. Women will grind their ass on Chad. Women are bold when they are interested, "she's waiting you to approach" is a cope.
ye I've seen people cope saying "girls make it hard for you to know they want you" no the fuck they don't I've seen with my own eyes girls that like Chad and they make it so dumb obvious like "Oh im doing absolutely nothing this weekend why dont we...." or they stare and smile and wink and whatever and its just so obvious.

I've had that happen to me, too. Just give her a funny look, she'll think she was imagining things.

Run after her, don't let her outpace u:feelsLSD:

Had this girl in my college class, she sits at the other end of the class from me and seats are pretty much set already so it would be weird for me to go sit next to her to strike a conversation. We park in the same area so my plan was that after class when we are all heading to our cars I will just try to casually talk to her. She saw me walking in the same direction as her, she speedwalked all while nervously looking at me. I think she thought I was going to follow her to her car and rape her even though I have to walk the same direction as her anyway since that’s where I always park my car too, just fml. When I saw her reaction I just called it quit. All I wanted to do was say hi because I forgot my inceldom for a minute but she didn’t forget :/

Never approach foids, especially teenage foids. MSM, true crime and the news has brainwashed them into thinking every man wants to rape, kidnap or kill them. They’ll approach you on their own if they’re actually attracted to you, though if you’re a truecel they’ll probably only approach you as a joke

Sounds like a cunt, I've been hearing of this type of thing happening a lot. Un fucking acceptable that woman won't even be nice to us.

I have had this too

Cuck should’ve sprinted after her

This is why ugly trucel who know they are desperate cases and don't give a shit anymore MUST approachmaXx in order to reduce moral of the foids.:feelsthink: