Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Foid "Rage" v Male Rage.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★

@Chudpreet @Vlarke @Ron.Belgrade @ItsovERfucks

@CruxGammata

Male rage:
4ea1ddabeab8eab83900000d

if you know, you know :feelzez:

men get shit done

I am incel raging

Nice. Saved. :feelsokman:

What is the last part supposed to depict? I know these were shown:
  • Killdozer
  • North Hollywood shootout
  • Ted K
  • OK bombing

Male rage
Er
Harris and klebold
Lanza
Isis

when foids are angry, they hide their anger and just play the victim card (unlikely to solve any problems) and then cry on social media

when men are angry, they immediately confront the person that caused the problem and makes sure he doesnt do it again, then frens again

Foids are like nigs, they're more capable of impulsive violence than men are, but less capable of planned violence (like how nigs are compared to whites)

Last edited:
When foids chimp out:
Omg she's such a victim! The patriarchy led her to do this! I hope she gets better :foidSoy:

When men chimp out:
Such uncivilised barbarians! :soy: Men are so evil and uncouth! :foidSoy:

Everybody is sympathetic to angry foids. Nobody gives a SHIT about male anger & sadness.

When foids chimp out:
Omg she's such a victim! The patriarchy led her to do this! I hope she gets better :foidSoy:

When men chimp out:
Such uncivilised barbarians! :soy: Men are so evil and uncouth! :foidSoy:

Little disappointed I didn't get tagged.

Foids are like nigs, they're more capable of impulsive violence than men are, but less capable of planned violence (like how nigs are compared to whites)
nah I would actually say its the other way around. foids rarely commit violent crime and when they do, its usually planned out and specific. men especially normies of spic or sand descent kill random people left and right