Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foid pushes sea lion off boat and into orca infested water

Would you be scared if you were in this situation?

• Total voters
WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/xRGqoGL9--Y

'I'm not gonna disrupt the food chain!' Ship captain posts TikTok of herself coaxing a sea lion off her boat after it jumped on to escape pod of killer whales​

• A viral TikTok video shows a desperate ship captain pleading with a sea lion to get off her boat after it clambers onboard to evade a circling pod of killer whales
  • 'What the f***, no, no, no, no,' user @nutabull said in the now-deleted video. 'Did you see what just came up on my boat?'
  • 'You gotta go!' she begs the animal over and over. 'Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God - I don't know what to do'
  • 'I know you’re supper, honey, this is how the world works,' she said to the wide-eyed sea lion, who looks imploringly back at her before slipping off the boat
  • Commenters on the video discussed how they would have handled the situation: ' would have fought the orcas to save the sea lion but ig we're all different'
  • 'I'm sorry but I'm not gonna disrupt the food chain before it disrupts me,' wrote another user
  • 'I can't [save the seal],' the poster responded. 'Can you imagine starting the boat and... the propeller hits one of the 250 only orcas alive to the 2 million sea lions?'
A TikTok video captures the moment a sea captain was forced to send a sea lion to its death at the fins of hungry orcas after the animal scrambled onto her boat to avoid the pod near Vancouver Island in Canada's Pacific coast.

Taken down since it was posted on Sunday, hundreds of commenters on Twitter have put themselves in the woman's shoes, discussing how they would have reacted to the trying situation.

'What the f***,' the woman said, panicked, as the equally-panicked sea mammal clambered up onto the her vessel . 'No, no, no, no - do you see what just came up on my boat?"

'You gotta go!' she begs the sea lion over and over

Some users wondered why the woman didn't simply speed away, whisking herself and the doomed sea lion to safety. But things aren't that simple - in many coves and harbors, it is illegal to turn on engines within a certain distance of endangered animals like orcas

The animal looks back at her beseechingly as the woman frantically pans her camera at at least three orca whales circling

As she tells the animal over and over that it has 'gotta go' and 'get in the water' it looks challengingly back at her, as if imploring her to hit the gas and get out of there.

'Oh my God, I don't know what to do,' the woman says, her voice wavering.

'I can't,' the woman said of the belated suggestion in a TikTok comment on the now-deleted video. 'Can you imagine starting the boat and taking off and the propeller hits one of the 250 only orcas alive - to the 2 million sea lions?'

The woman audibly gasps and gulps as the orcas weave around and under the boat - and with good reason.

Although an orca has never killed a human in recorded history, they have been seen working together to tip huge ice floes to catch escaping prey. Last year, the New York Post reported, a group of orcas systematically rammed the rudders of small boats to tip them over off the coast of Spain, terrorizing 33 seafarers.

Unimaginably strong, orcas often use their tails to punt seals up to 80 feet in the air, according to Newsweek, and they can launch their bodies - weighing between 3,000 and 12,000 pounds - up to 15 feet in the air.

Even Great White Sharks are terrified of orcas - if one senses that a killer whale has travelled through its regular hunting territory, it will abandon the area for up to a year, according to Smithsonian Magazine.

'I know you’re supper, honey,' she said to the wide-eyed seal as the pair watched the menacing whales. 'This is how the world works.'

After nearly four minutes of pleading with the ill-fated seal, it slides off the boat and she motors away, looking back at the spot where it dove into the water.

Many users swore that they would have acted more nobly under the same circumstances, acting to save the poor animal.

'Someone like me would have fought the orcas to save the sea lion, but [I get] we're all different,' wrote @Br3ADB0Y.

Others made light of the life-and-death situation, using gifs, making jokes and dubbing audio over the user's original video.

Other users had a less altruistic take on the situation:

Last edited:
Holy shit, i respect you but holy fuck no one is reading that. :lul:

Foid moment. If it was a dog she wouldve fucked it.
Merciless cunts.

le empathetique genderino
video has been deleted. Do you have another link?

What just happend?

what a panicky whore, why couldn't she just keep sailing and drop the sea lion off later

View: https://youtu.be/xRGqoGL9--Y

'I'm not gonna disrupt the food chain!' Ship captain posts TikTok of herself coaxing a sea lion off her boat after it jumped on to escape pod of killer whales​

• A viral TikTok video shows a desperate ship captain pleading with a sea lion to get off her boat after it clambers onboard to evade a circling pod of killer whales
  • 'What the f***, no, no, no, no,' user @nutabull said in the now-deleted video. 'Did you see what just came up on my boat?'
  • 'You gotta go!' she begs the animal over and over. 'Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God - I don't know what to do'
  • 'I know you’re supper, honey, this is how the world works,' she said to the wide-eyed sea lion, who looks imploringly back at her before slipping off the boat
  • Commenters on the video discussed how they would have handled the situation: ' would have fought the orcas to save the sea lion but ig we're all different'
  • 'I'm sorry but I'm not gonna disrupt the food chain before it disrupts me,' wrote another user
  • 'I can't [save the seal],' the poster responded. 'Can you imagine starting the boat and... the propeller hits one of the 250 only orcas alive to the 2 million sea lions?'
A TikTok video captures the moment a sea captain was forced to send a sea lion to its death at the fins of hungry orcas after the animal scrambled onto her boat to avoid the pod near Vancouver Island in Canada's Pacific coast.

Taken down since it was posted on Sunday, hundreds of commenters on Twitter have put themselves in the woman's shoes, discussing how they would have reacted to the trying situation.

'What the f***,' the woman said, panicked, as the equally-panicked sea mammal clambered up onto the her vessel . 'No, no, no, no - do you see what just came up on my boat?"

'You gotta go!' she begs the sea lion over and over

Some users wondered why the woman didn't simply speed away, whisking herself and the doomed sea lion to safety. But things aren't that simple - in many coves and harbors, it is illegal to turn on engines within a certain distance of endangered animals like orcas

The animal looks back at her beseechingly as the woman frantically pans her camera at at least three orca whales circling

As she tells the animal over and over that it has 'gotta go' and 'get in the water' it looks challengingly back at her, as if imploring her to hit the gas and get out of there.

'Oh my God, I don't know what to do,' the woman says, her voice wavering.

'I can't,' the woman said of the belated suggestion in a TikTok comment on the now-deleted video. 'Can you imagine starting the boat and taking off and the propeller hits one of the 250 only orcas alive - to the 2 million sea lions?'

View attachment 500438

The woman audibly gasps and gulps as the orcas weave around and under the boat - and with good reason.

Although an orca has never killed a human in recorded history, they have been seen working together to tip huge ice floes to catch escaping prey. Last year, the New York Post reported, a group of orcas systematically rammed the rudders of small boats to tip them over off the coast of Spain, terrorizing 33 seafarers.

Unimaginably strong, orcas often use their tails to punt seals up to 80 feet in the air, according to Newsweek, and they can launch their bodies - weighing between 3,000 and 12,000 pounds - up to 15 feet in the air.

Even Great White Sharks are terrified of orcas - if one senses that a killer whale has travelled through its regular hunting territory, it will abandon the area for up to a year, according to Smithsonian Magazine.

'I know you’re supper, honey,' she said to the wide-eyed seal as the pair watched the menacing whales. 'This is how the world works.'

After nearly four minutes of pleading with the ill-fated seal, it slides off the boat and she motors away, looking back at the spot where it dove into the water.

Many users swore that they would have acted more nobly under the same circumstances, acting to save the poor animal.

View attachment 500439

'Someone like me would have fought the orcas to save the sea lion, but [I get] we're all different,' wrote @Br3ADB0Y.

Others made light of the life-and-death situation, using gifs, making jokes and dubbing audio over the user's original video.

Other users had a less altruistic take on the situation:

View attachment 500440

View attachment 500441

View attachment 500442

View attachment 500443

View attachment 500444

View attachment 500448

View attachment 500449

>Prey animal jumps on your boat
>You are now surrounded by predator animals
>Large predator animals that could tip your boat or damage it to the point it can't be driven, depending on the size of your boat
Removing prey animal from your vicinity is correct for self-preservation.
Alternatively, could've just drove the boat away. Why the fuck would you be scared of a seal?

View: https://youtu.be/Aaho_zAxfOQ
JewTube is trying to remove the video off the platform :feelsclown:

to be fair that's a tiny boat, an orca could easily flip or break that boat if it tried to jump on to follow the seal

>Prey animal jumps on your boat
>You are now surrounded by predator animals
>Large predator animals that could tip your boat or damage it to the point it can't be driven, depending on the size of your boat
Removing prey animal from your vicinity is correct for self-preservation.
Alternatively, could've just drove the boat away. Why the fuck would you be scared of a seal?

to be fair that's a tiny boat, an orca could easily flip or break that boat if it tried to jump on to follow the seal
Yes but the could just move away with it. Also foid didnt force it to go to swim witch orcas again.

Anyone would do that. Its you or the sealion

:soy: "Sea Captain"...

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
LMFAO yeah, that's what she is, she's a Captain, totally.

If only the boat had some.. kind... of.... motor... that she could have started up, to quickly and easily get them both TF out of there?

Also... fuck Orcas. Horrible things. They drown baby whales and then just eat the tongue out of it right in front of its mother. If you were there you'd be puckering, big time. But soys think they are lovely black and white cuddly Sea pandas.

Last edited:
i'd probably just kick it off too tbh since you'll do prison time if you turn on the engine and harm an orca

I dont give a fuck about a sea lion, the foid will fuck the sea lion over me.