Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foid purposely didn't give me a straw

asocialcel

asocialcel

Misogynist
★★★
I was waiting in line for fast food. The foid handed me a drink and a straw but the drink was huge so I could only grab the drink. I assumed she put the straw in the bag.

Lo and behold, no straw. The foid had so much contempt for me as a sub-3 male, a person I've never met before, that she purposely didn't give me a straw just to make my day 1% worse.

Blows my mind

Then ask for a straw

sometimes they forget because they are too busy
47991.jpg

fast food workers always forget something because they either hate their job but cant find better or they are so dumb that its the only job they can get

stop making everything about looks because lets be honest she probably dont event care about you

fast food workers always forget something because they either hate their job but cant find better or they are so dumb that its the only job they can get

stop making everything about looks because lets be honest she probably dont event care about you
Bro I was the only nigga there. She had a straw and a drink in her hand.
I've had shit like this happen many times I refuse to believe these foids forget

Something similar happened to me. I was waiting in line behind a stereotypical Chad. Foid gave him free packets of mayo and ketchup plus napkins while i got none of that.

Something similar happened to me. I was waiting in line behind a stereotypical Chad. Foid gave him free packets of mayo and ketchup plus napkins while i got none of that.
This. It's looks

Straws destroy the environment Turtles are more important than u

bring your own straw sweaty

brutal as fuck and shows truceldom