Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid punched by ethnic man

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
This country was meant to be a place for White people of good character only. The Fathers would've been ashamed of how things turned out. The decline of Whiteness in America correlates with the decline of greatness.

This country was meant to be a place for White people of good character only. The Fathers would've been ashamed of how things turned out. The decline of Whiteness in America correlates with the decline of greatness.
I believe whites should convert to Islam, to turn it around

Its wrong, but why do they use the excuse ''she is a female''? Don't foids want equal treatment? So why would being a female be the reason why this treatment is wrong?

As a Pinoy with a White "oneitis" of eight years, I receive great joy from seeing this. I was told "Please don't call my phone number" in a sassy lass tone by her.

Being denigrated by a vain, privileged whore who "volunteers" in a suicide ward does not lead to kind thoughts.

As a Pinoy with a White "oneitis" of eight years, I receive great joy from seeing this. I was told "Please don't call my phone number" in a sassy lass tone by her.

Being denigrated by a vain, privileged whore who "volunteers" in a suicide ward does not lead to kind thoughts.
Pinoy? Philipino?

America is a third world shithole masquerading as a first world country.
Plebbbb

I am a poor community college student working to transfer to the campus of a shitty four year university where there likely won't be any single hot women.

Good, fuck that bitch.

This country was meant to be a place for White people of good character only. The Fathers would've been ashamed of how things turned out.
I used to think that before I realized the founding fathers were of the (((merchant))) class. I agree with the sentiment, though, if it was in regards to Europe.

The decline of Whiteness in America correlates with the decline of greatness.
Though this is undoubtedly true, though.
where there likely won't be any single hot women.
What does this have to do with (((America))) supposedly being third world? And why would it be relevant to an incel? If you're incel, women don't want you, anyway, hot or not. Also, why only hot women? Have you not tried with ugly women?
I believe whites should convert to Islam, to turn it around
No, we need right-wing orthodox Christianity, have it become dominant over, and eliminate, cucked, weak, and (((compromised))) christianity. Or bring back white pagan roots (though I could only see this working in Europe; in America, the inevitable question of which pagan beliefs do we use will come up), and do the same thing: make it ultra right-wing, make it ours, and wipe out the inferior religions.

Last edited: